The Attack

Idk why I included this vid but it's pretty cool in my opinion.

The next 3 days were filled with a whole bunch of planning, cooking, helping Emily's group section off the forest (which was a lot more work than it sounds like), and hunting wild animals.

Today every werewolf pack in the world are arriving, including my parents. We had all got an early start to the day waking up at 5:00am to eat breakfast and begin setting up. Around 8:30 it finally sank in how big of a deal this annual meet is to werewolves. Bri paced around inside of me anxious to have a great time but still closely watching her surroundings.

It is now 11:30 and Sebastian and I are back at our temporary pack house to take our last showers before spending 3 days in the woods.

I got dressed in jeans and a nice t shirt not wanting to look out of place in the Forrest if I dressed too fancy but also not wanting to look young if I dressed too casually. I added my sandals and we headed back to the woods.

The first pack arrived around noon and from then on it was a steady stream of packs arriving. As both host Luna and Princess of Werewolves I had to greet each pack welcoming them and directing them to one of our pack members from Emily's group to show them their section.

I was glad I had visited every pack before since everyone was a bit uneasy until they saw my familiar face.

At 8:30 when the sun had set and every pack had arrived we had the welcoming ceremony during this time for some reason I felt my eyes slowly change from my normal brown to Silver to lavender back to brown and so on.

'Tell them about the threats' I mind linked Sebastian

'Why? Nothing's going to happen' he responded

'Just do it' I said trying and slightly failing to keep the Luna tone from my voice

I looked up at the clear sky to see the full moon looking back at me. Sebastian told the packs about the threats to each species and explained our plan if something were to happen.

The royal warriors were to be on the front line of defense followed by me and the Shadow pack, then our pack and so on from the strongest packs to the weakest.

Once the meeting was over everyone feasted on the first meal hungrily. All throughout the night of socializing I couldn't knock the feeling of danger lurking.

"Amber what's up with your eyes?" Jace asked

"Have you been using your powers?" Sebastian asked me

"No they just started doing this on their own. Something bad is going to happen, I know it" I said

"Babe you're being paranoid" Sebastian said

I shook my head "no I'm not I think the attack is going to happen tonight" I whispered

"Come on let's go to sleep" he said

"No! Sebastian in serious I can feel it" I told him

"Amber we have patrols everywhere we have nothing to worry about" he said before shifting into Eclipse

"Don't you believe me Eclipse?" I asked him

He laid on the ground resting his head on his front paws and looked at me. 'You should get some sleep' he responded through the mind link ignoring my question

I sighed shifting into Bri and laying next to him closing my eyes and quickly falling asleep.

I awoke to a branch snapping in the distance. I opened my eyes and looked around without moving a muscle. The terrible dread I felt earlier was back in full force and I knew it was time.