Day before the Wedding

The next morning I woke up and Sebastian was nowhere to be found. By the trashed room I guessed he put up a fight against the guys dragging him out but I slept through it.

I stood up when I realized that the reason I woke up is because someone was knocking at the door.

I walked to the bathroom grabbing my robe and slippers and putting them on before answering the door.

All the girls piled in with impatient looks on their faces. "You have to get ready come on" Emily said grabbing my hand and pulling me towards the spa

"For what exactly?" I asked wiping the eye boogers from my eye

"There are hundreds of guests here for your wedding and that's just counting the important ones" Emily said as I noticed she was carrying a clip board and had an ear piece in her ear.

"Em I think you may be taking this maid of honor thing a bit too seriously" I said

"ME!? No I wasn't until I was woken up at 5am and briefed on my responsibilities by a scary man in a suit while Alex growled ever 8 seconds" she said blowing a piece of hair that fell out of her bun out of her face.

"Ok, ok sorry that happened to you I appreciate your services" I said

She nodded and we continued on our way as the girls held in their laughter

We arrived at the spa and I got in the shower happy that I didn't have to do anything as it washed me.

I got out and was wrapped in a hot towel and brought into a steam room while 2 women put lotions and oils on me.

A third woman brushed out my hair and when they were done I was told to put on my undergarments and the fluffy white robe.

I dressed and entered the salon styled chair. I talked to the girls who were all dressed in pretty formal gowns and had their hair styled in buns.

"Why are you all wearing buns?" I asked

"Because were the bridal party" Katie said showing me a silver bracelet that I realized they were all wearing. It stayed their name, mates name, their title, and the word 'bridesmaid' on it.

"My Queen I'm here to polish your engagement ring" a woman said

"Oh ok" I said going to take it off

"NO!" She shouted shocking me

She cleared her throat clearly embarrassed "You mustn't remove your ring until your ceremony" she said

"Oh ok sorry" I said holding my hand out to her

20 minutes later she was finished and my dress was brought into the room

My jaw dropped at how beautiful the dress was and I couldn't wait to touch it

The makeup artist only added lipstick, blush, and mascara telling me there wasn't anything else on my face for her to fix.