Sisters Reunited

I woke up naturally the next morning. Our room was vacated by our friends and Sebastian's spot was also empty yet warm causing me to conclude he hadn't left too long ago.

I stood up walking into the bathroom showering, brushing my teeth and dried my hair. Once I was finished I walked into our closet choosing a casual black pleated skirt, eggplant purple sweater and a white infinity scarf as the weather was beginning to cool down.

After I was dressed I went downstairs and greeted the pack members

After I was dressed I went downstairs and greeted the pack members. I sat down and talked to them for a while before I realized that I haven't seen any of our friends nor my mate since I woke up.

I shrugged it of and grabbed a cup of coffee heading up to my new office to get started on my work.

I began looking at wedding dresses drawing parts of them that I liked. I also looked up the basics of a wedding dress. Once I had everything I needed I began combining everything into one beautiful unique dress.

As I was drawing someone knocked on my door before entering.

"Hey what are you doing?" Emily asked as Sebastian and our friends walked in

I looked at me computer minimizing all of the tabs and closed my sketch book "Nothing where have you all been?" I asked

"We just went... uh" Jace said

"For a run" Evan supplied

I looked at Sebastian who was looking at my sketch book. "Is that what I think it is?" He asked

"Maybe" I shrugged

"What is it?" Katie asked

I glanced at Evan trying to gage his mood before looking back at the girls "I have to design my wedding dress"

"Like draw it for someone to make?" Emily asked

I nodded "Pretty much"

"Cool can I see it?" Evan said

Everyone looked at him shocked by his enthusiasm "What's your angle?" Sebastian asked

"I'm happy for my future sister in law geez guys I'm not entirely bad" he said

"Well regardless I'm not done with it yet" I said

"Well we'll leave you alone and go to the mall or something" Sebastian said

I nodded "See you guys later"

They all left my office and I quickly finished sketching my dress before deciding to make Taniah one too.

Her dress was very easy to design and within 20 minutes I was finished. I looked over my shoulder feeling my sister's presence almost as if she was looking at my sketches. She walked over to the door of my office and stood there seemingly wanting me to follow her.