Ten

Authors note: I know I haven't updated in forever :/ forgive me

To say the I was nervous as I slowly took the walk across the street from my childhood home, to Luke's would be an incredibly huge understatement. I couldn't ignore this feeling in my gut. Excitement pulsed throughout my body with every step and when I reached his front door my fist gently knocked sending the anticipation of what was to come over the edge.

He opened the door just wide enough for me to come, his low grey sweatpants hanging off his hips. His sandy hair was down, different from his usually quiffed to perfection style, it was ruffled and my fingers ached to run through it.

"Stella," he said eyeing me up and down. "You look so sexy."

I want  to laugh at his reaction because if he only knew how many times I changed and re-changes my outfit until finally settling on leggings and a tank top. "Thank you." I reply nonchalantly.

The two of us walk further into the house and I stop eyeing back and forth between the couch and his bedroom door. My mind can't help the unholy thoughts flooding my brain. He said he wanted to show me a good time without parental supervision, am I wrong to think that undoubtedly means he wants to sleep with me? Couch or bedroom? Couch or bedroom? My mind keeps racing back and forth...

"Stella are you okay? I didn't invite you here so you could pee your pants," he chuckles lightly bringing me back to reality. "and right now you kinda look like you might." He adds with a chuckle.

"Sorry." I blush and push my hair off of my shoulder. "I just didn't know what exactly we were going to do- you know here...alone?" I ramble trying to express my thoughts in a subtle way.

"What do you want to do?" He looks at me with only a small hint of suggestion in his eyes maybe lust? But his tone is assuring that I hold the power here. Something about Luke has always made me feel comfortable and nervous in a good way. I know deep down he would never force anything on me unlike almost every other guy out there. He is kind and funny, he would stay up an talk with me until three in the morning, I'm sure of it. He wouldn't spend his time trying to use me up or gain anything and I take immense comfort in that.

With the thoughts of how good Luke has been and the undenying gravitational pull I have for him I decide why not. I've slept with much worse people and not analyzed it this much.

With my mind made up and a heat already growing between my legs I practically lunge at him crashing my lips on his and wrapping my arms around his shoulders. He falls slightly but catches himself on an end table.

I start to walk, leading him backwards until his legs buckle and we land on the couch. I adjust myself a lot less gracefully than I planned in my head, until I am strattling him. I laugh against his lips and he takes the opportunity to move his mouth to my neck, flicking and sucking.

"Luke," I moan starting to move my hips torturously slow for both of us. He groans and pulls away and I fight my whimpers.

"Stella," he starts, worry laced behind the words that tumble from this plump lips. Those lips...

"Stella." He repeats. I shake my head and try to ignore the hormones pumping through me.

"Luke." I copy his tone playfully and sit up slightly. I can feel how hard he already is so why must he end what was just starting.

"We need some boundaries here." His face has changed drastically and worry spreads across his pale skin. I furrow my brows in confusion. " I wasn't sure if Jess told you anything...but I-" He is barely whispering and I can tell shame has filled him when it finally clicks.

I choke down a giggle, "The daddy kink?"

His eyes go wide and his beautiful mouth hangs open inches away from mine.

"She told you?"

"Only that you had some kinks. It's no big deal to me Luke everyone has things that get them going." I shrug. It's honestly never been a big deal to me if anything it only excited me more.

"I just- some girls arent," he rambles searching for words. "They aren't into it."

"Well this girl is." I smirk devilishly and he swallows it.

"No more talking." He says sternly flipping us so that he is on top and giving me chills already.

Even though his body is lean and doesn't appear very muscular his motions are rough and firm, groping me rubbing me even his teeth roughly nip my skin.

I reach between where are grinding bodies are pressed together and palm his already hard length. My chest heaves up and down while Luke lingers over it and I hate that he knows how much I'm loving this. He knows I'm his to do what he pleases with, he knows he hasn't even touched me yet and I'm panting waiting his every anticipation.

I lift my bum and smile shyly at him while he pulls my leggings along with my panties down and toss them somewhere. Leaving me spread out, vulnerable and soaking. All for him, and he knows it.

His tongue peeks out of the corner of his mouth, wetting his lips before he says, "So beautiful."

I buck my hips as his fingers begin to rub my most sensitive nub, moans falling from my lips.

"That's right baby, who's making you feel so good?" I look at him between my legs and it's quite the sight to see.

"Y-you are" Another string of muffled sounds leave my mouth followed by heavy breaths that are cut off when he pulls away no longer stirring the pleasure deep inside me.

"Now that's not gonna work princess." He shakes his head and stands staring down at me with hungry blue eyes.

Oh.

"Come back, daddy." The word feels slightly strange rolling off my tongue but the way Luke's pupils dilate have me wanting to say it again just to see him squirm.

He takes a moment, looking down at me before he joins me again this time caressing my cheek with the back of his hand, staring at me with an expression I can't quite understand. He presses a soft kiss on my lips and walks over the to small table,opening the drawer and pulling out the familiar packet. I watch him as he animalisticly rips open the packet and spits the ripped foil out of his mouth. His hands slide the condom over himself slowly and he takes his lip ring between his teeth.

I gasp as he flips me over my face pressed into the cushion of his couch. He takes  both of my wrist in only one of his large hands swiftly and holds my arms behind me. His other hand, much to my surprise smacks down harder than I expected, on my bum. The sting only slightly there while Luke rubs it away.

"This is gonna be rough baby," he tells me, sounding more like a question than a statement, rubbing his cock against my leg. "but I promise daddy will make it feel good."

I can feel my heat practically dripping at his fowl words and the way he's grinding on me. The way he has me pinned but also feeling relaxed.

I whimper as he shoves into me, pushing himself deep, filling me completely. A soft moan falls from his beautiful mouth and if I could see him I imagine his head would be thrown back. He pumps himself out and back in spreading me just to repeat the heavenly action.

I bite down on my lip as I feel the pressure inside me build. With his torturous pace I won't last much longer.

"Feels so good daddy." I tell him earning a loud moan followed by him gripping my wrists a little tighter, diving into me a little harder.

"I wanna feel you come inside me daddy." As the words tumble out my mouth I feel myself clenching as my release washes over me.

Luke pumps himself a few more times riding out his own high before collapsing on top off me. The sound of our breath filling the quiet house.