ROMANO

Spain and Romano have a baby based off of a vine.

Spain was currently comming home from a shopping trip, as he walked into the door his beautiful baby girl met him at the door.
"Daddy." She said happily,
The spanish man picked his daughter up happily using his other free arm.

"Ah, Buenos Dias, mí penqueño bebe."
The little todler laughed, trying to look in the bag.
"Papa, mommy taught me a new word. "
The spanish man looked exicted as he placed the groceries down on the counter top.
"Really?" He said, his attention fully on his daughter.
"What is it?"
The little girl loked up her dad with her big brown eyes, her features looking exactly right Romano, she gave a bright smile and said.
"Puta."
Spain, still trying to look happy looked towards the stairs where Romano had a proud smile.
"ROMANO!?" Spain yelled in horror.
"Eh, that's my girl." Romano said comming into the kitchen ruffling his daughters brown hair. A scowl comming from the older nation.
Let's hust say that Romano wasn't allowed to cuss in front of their daughter without putting money in the swear jar and they made up with quite sex. Thankfully the younger girl didn't distrub them, instead she called her uncle Ludwig to ask him what to do about the scary noises comming from her parents bedroom.