Fuck you strider

Be the nubby horned troll

~~~~~》

Your name is Karkat Vantas and the alarm that woke you up from your absolutely shitty sleep, marks another day in hell. You get up and throw on your grey cancer sweatshirt, black ripped jeans ,and beat up converse. You decide to go down grab your backpack and go out the door to the bus stop cause you are not fucking walking to school again. Holy shit it's cold out and just to make matters worse here comes that douche of a hipster ERIDAN AMPORA. Sure he's a dick but he's your moirail's matesprite so there's nothing you can do about him. 

You get on the bus and sit in the back but there is someone in your seat without looking up you grumble "move the fuck over asswhore" but are met with a smirk and a reply "No can do bro" angered at this you whisper-shout "I SAID MOVE THE FUCK OVER YOU ASSHAT OF A PERSON" again with that damn smirk and that beau...NO NO NO THAT IS A FUCKING DOUCH AND YOU DO NOT FIND HIM ATTRACTIVE. While you were screaming mentally the bus driver was telling you to take a seat when you finally heard him you just stood there with out even looking and flipped him off and sat down shoving that rude ass over.

After the long ass ride you arrive at hell. You head to first period which is usually quite uneventful and boring.

**le timeskip to after school brought to you by Andrew hussie**

When the final bell rings you head to your locker to grab your things before heading home. When you get there you notice the guy next to you is the ass from this morning you walk over to him and get in his face and sat "YOUR THE ASSWHOLE FROM THIS MORNING WHAT THE ACTUAL FUCK IS YOUR PROBLEM?" "Yo chill I was just messing with you man" "WHAT THE FUCK YOU GOT ME DETENTION YOU ASS" "Bro your the one who flipped off the bus driver not me" "WHATEVER ASSWHOLE JUST STAY AWAY FROM ME" "Bro, look im sorry about this morning why don't you come over to my house and I'll make it up to you ok?"

~Haha how was that??~