*update*

~UPDATE REALLY yea I k ow it's been awhile and thanks to @Dave_Vantass for the ideas~

Be Karkat
Karkats *pov*

After me and dave had gotten through all the lovey parts of that we decided to go out for dinner.

*timeskip to dinner*

When we got to the diner the waitress seated us and went to go get us some coffee

Dave's *pov*

After our waitress came back with our coffees she slipped me a piece of paper that said "Hey maybe we can go grab some coffee some time~~eridan"

I handed the note over to karkat and he just snorted and said

"Ha I used to know an Eridan in middle school he was an ass"

When our waitress came back I said

"um miss...im all ready taken and I'm gay"

Eridan said

"Um I'm not a wwoman also Karkat is that you?"

"YEA FUCKASS"

"Longtime no see karkles"

He said with a wink and a twinge of jealousy hit me.

Karkats *pov*

God damn you Eridan what the hell was that he just fuckin called me karkles what the hell nobody can call me karkles except for dave.

"WHAT THE HELL ERIDAN WHY IN THE FUCKIN HELL WOULD YOU CALL ME KARKLES!?!?!?!?!"

"Oh Karkat are you reely that niavve?"

"WHAT THE HELL IS THAT SUPPOSED  MEAN?"

"Oh Karkles don't lie I know you love my outfit and hair"(Well let's just say that it's the month of march)

"STOP CALLING ME KARKLES YOU BULGEMONGLING PIECE OF SHIT FRIENDLESS QUADRANTLESS PIECE OF ABSOLUTE SHIT"

"Fine I'm leavving"

And with that Eridan walked out of the diner and out into the road where he was hit by a car. Did I do anything nope I just sat there and watched the whole fiasco go down.

"Karma's A bitch ain't she karkles?"

"DAMN RIGHT STRIDER"

And with that me and dave paid for our food and left heading for home. When we got there I went straight to the couch and laid down.

*timeskip to hmm let's do 2 months later*

Dave and I had been going out for over two months now and it's been really fun he's so nice when we're at home alone. No don't get any ideas we have not pailed yet but I can tell dave wants to but I'm scared but I'm almost royally fucked because like earth and alternian animals we trolls have our own heats so during heat we are basically wet all the time and our bone bulges are always out from they're sheaths. And heat is only 5 days away and I still haven't told dave cause he's gonna be weird about it so I'm royally fucked.

~wow almost 500 words that's the longest chapter I've written on this book so I hoped you enjoyed the update but I also have to tell you that me,my matesprite and probably my kismesis are going to write a homestuck group chat so yea keep your eyes out for that book ok?~[/-\]