scary movies and punishments

*Be le bubby horned troll*
No ya know what be the cool kid
*what no be the bubby horned troll*
No bee the cool kid this is my fan fiction so stop breaking the 4th wall bitch haha
*but seriously be the cool kid*

I was really excited but I don't know why I mean sure the cute nubby horned troll is coming over but you've had lots of cute people over and by the time they left you both had fucked and parted ways. But karkay I think that's his name I honestly don't remember but whatever he'll be here any second now.

*ding*
*ding*
*dong*
*dong*
*ding ding*

"Coming" you shouted over the noise of the doorbell god damn that thing is annoying but there's nothing I can do about it. You open the door to see a very grumpy troll who looked quite angry you cautiously step aside and let him in. He walks in and says

"SO DOUCHEFUCKER WHAT DO YOU PLAN ON DOING WHILE I'M FORCED TO BE IN THIS SHITTY APARTMENT?""Well actually your not forced to be here but how about a movie?" "SURE FUCKASS BUT DO YOU HAVE ANY ROMCOMS?" "No but I do have some horror movies if your not to chicken?"""I'M NOT A FUCKING CHICKEN I JUST DON'T FIND HORROR MOVIES VERY INTERESTING""sounds like a chicken to me""OH FUCK YOU LET'S JUST WATCH YOUR MOVIE AND GET IT OVER WITH""Not so fast kitkat let's make a deal" "NOT MY NAME FUCKASS AND WHAT KIND OF DEAL?" "Hmm if you don't get scared at all during the movie I will do anything you want for a week and if you do get scared you have to do something I want" "FINE ASSWHOLE"

**le timeskip to middle of (insert random horror movie)**

Karkat was shaking and getting gradually more scared but there is a very scary jump scare coming up so I know I will win. Almost to the jump scare...3...2...1 "AAAAAAASAHHHHHHBBBBBBBBGHHHHHHHBBBBHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH" was all I could here before I had a shaking mess sitting next to me I can honestly say he was adorable but was better is that now is the time to come up with his punishment.

*le timeskip to after movie*

"So karkles time for your punishment""J..JUST GET I..IT OVER W..WITH""Ok karkles your punishment is this" and that's when I leaned down and kissed him passionately and deeply and to my surprise he kissed back.