Chapter 16

A few months later, Michael and Nippy are celebrating their anniversary with family but are soon to leave for Punta Cana, Dominican Republic...

Michael:mom, come here for a sec... baby I'll be back

Whitney:okay babe

Katherine:what is it baby *she and Michael walked out the tent they were celebrating in*

Michael:well I want you to tell me what you think of the ring I wanna give Nippy

Katherine:ring baby? *her eyes filled with joy* of course

Michael:*he pulled the ring out of his pocket* its a 18K yellow gold Brilliant Earth Estelle Diamond

Katherine:*gasped* this is beautiful Michael. . . Baby, she's gonna love this, your gonna make her cry

Michael:you think so?

Katherine:I know so. . . . Do it now, come on *she got excited as they went back in the tent with friends and family*

Michael:I don't know why I'm so nervous ma

Katherine:don't be baby. You've known Nippy long enough... way before you guys started dating... don't be nervous. The only thing you should be nervous or worried about is what date my next grand baby is gonna come on *they laughed*

Michael:thanks ma

Katherine:your very welcome baby, now go *giggled as she pushed him a bit and he walked to the center*

Michael:yo! Everybody look here. . .*they all looked at him as he walked and grabbed Nippy's hand* so... my wife and I have been married for 2 beautiful years now. I couldn't ask for anything better let alone ask for a better woman cause to me. . . She's really as good as it gets *they awed* she's the best. This woman is my world man and I can't express it enough *he held her waist and she kissed him* so... baby *he lifted her hand* I want this ring back...

Whitney:*gasped as her eyes watered* why?

Michael:because... *he took the ring and put it in his pocket taking out the better one* I got you this one... *she put her hand over her mouth as her other one held her glass of champagne* it's bigger, better... aaannnddd it cost way more *they giggled* but someone as special and sacred as you deserve the best baby...I promise I wouldn't change anything if I could *he seen her wipe her tears* no don't cry *they laughed*

I promise I wouldn't change anything if I could *he seen her wipe her tears* no don't cry *they laughed*

Whitney:why wouldn't I though? It's so beautiful baby*kissed him and they awed* do y'all see this... oh my-baby, tonight can't possibly get any better

Michael:oh trust and believe it's getting better *they laughed* I know y'all want more grandkids *he pointed to their parents*

Cissy:and don't forget you said "grandkids" with an "s" too Mike