Chapter 20

A month passed and it was now 8pm of a chilly afternoon and nippy wasn't feeling well.....

Michael:Babe, you've been feeling like this for a month now. Can you please take the test?

Whitney:No. . . I'm not pregnant. The weather changed, so it's just a common cold.

Michael:It's not. *tilted his head* go lie to somebody else. We had sex the night of the anniversary, while we were on vacation. . . A few times I might add... no, MUST add.

Whitney:Do you not know how long ago that was?

Michael:Now, I'm a man and even I know every pregnancy won't be the same. So what? Your symptoms came a little late.

Whitney:A little late?

Michael:A month and a few days late. . . I bet you didn't get your cycle, now did you?

Whitney:It's always been irregular, next question?

Michael:My baby don't like you.

Whitney:My baby loves me, move around.

Michael:No, she loves you but doesn't like you. You're pregnant.

Whitney:No I'm not *got out the bed* I'm not taking that test.

Michael:Fine... your just scared *sat on the bed* we talked about it only just being Kady bug and that she was enough but now you're scared.

Whitney:No, I'm not.

Michael:Then go take the test, Whitney.

Whitney:*sighed* go to sleep. . . You're irritating me.

Michael:*humped his shoulders* So, I ain't doing shit until you get that test out my drawer and take it.

Whitney:*got back in the bed* Michael, leave me alone about this, please.

Michael:No, Nippy. If you are, we need to know baby.

Whitney:The reason as to why I don't wanna take that shit is because I have to work soon and who knows how long you've had that damn thing.

Michael:You take this one, it's comes out "negative", I ain't gone do nothing but buy another one. You saying you sick cause the weather changed, but you from Jersey babe.

Whitney:And?

Michael:Whatever mane. You're taking this test and I swear I'm not letting you go to sleep till you do. *humped his shoulders* don't care how you feel. I'm just looking out for you.

Whitney:*sighed as she got out the bed* I'm telling you, I'm not... *walked to the dresser and got the test* damn.

Michael:You gone be saying the same thing 2 minutes from now... "damn" exactly.

Whitney:Michael, shut up.

Michael:Fine.

Whitney:*walked into their bathroom* Getting on my nerves.

Michael:You get on mine too baby.

Whitney:Shut up. . . . *walked out the bathroom with the test* here.... *threw it at him and sat on the loveseat* dumb ass.

Michael:You gone mess it up... ugly self. *sat up and put it on the nightstand*

Whitney:If I'm ugly then you're stupid.

Michael:*stuck his tongue out* Leave me alone... *looked at the test as he picked it up* . . . . Welp . . . . *tried to play it off*

Whitney:See. . . *took the test from him* I told you I- *her eyes widened* Come on?!

Michael:There's nothing to worry about.

Whitney:I'm pregnant *pouted as she whined* Again!! It's your fault.

Michael:Yours too. *he giggled* You must not remember, you came onto me first.

Whitney:Shut up... PLEASE!!! *she yelled at him as her eyes welled up* I don't want another baby right now.

Michael:*chuckled* I don't understand why you feel like this is so bad baby. Look at you.

Whitney:Stop laughing at me. *hit him* It's your fault cause you spoke it into existence. We said we were going to wait. We need to start back working.

Michael:Baby, I can still work and you can too until you start showing.

Whitney:There's no way I'm risking it cause all your gonna do is get mad when it gets to be too much.

Michael:You just don't know that you really do overwork yourself when you're not paying attention, babe.

Whitney:The thing is, we were supposed to been went to South Africa for my tour and now that has to be put on hold once again... *wiped her eyes*

Michael:Baby girl.... we'll figure out something for you, okay? We always do. We got this. We can make you an appointment and see how far you are and we go from there.

Whitney:......I'm at least a month or two but I still don't see how though.

Michael:but you know how. . . That's all that matters. *he smirked*

Whitney:You're not funny.

Michael:I'm playing.

Whitney:Michael, last month you came to me talking about us not having anymore babies and once again that Kadence was enough.

Michael:I always say that but I also said that another baby would've been amazing.

Whitney:I remember what you said . *tilted her head and narrowed her eyes* You also said that you were too hooked on Kady.

Michael:And I am. That's our first born baby.

Whitney:I know. *crossed her arms*

Michael:Let's not worry about that, alright. Let's get some sleep and worry about this tomorrow.

Whitney:*went to put the test in the bathroom* God, please not right now.

Michael:Be careful of what you say, Nip. *watched her walk out*

Whitney:You're right. Lord, forgive me... *put her hand on her hip as wiped her face* Let me stop....

Michael:We'll be fine. We always have been, babe.

Whitney:I know. *got in the bed and laid on him* I'll stop worrying.

Michael:I got you baby. *kissed her*

Whitney:I know you do, lover *cut the lamp off* and.. I noticed how my baby has been acting around me too.

Michael:I told you, I know these things baby. But, she'll get over it.

Whitney:I don't want her acting like that.

Michael:it'll be fine baby. . . Big sister Kady.

Whitney:we're really having another baby.

Michael:yep.

Whitney:can we just go buy another test? Just to be sure? And if I really am, we can go right to the doctors office.

Michael:whatever you want baby.

Whitney:and after that, we can go get Kady from Mama Katie's house.

Michael:sounds like a plan. *they kissed each other then went to sleep*

Y'all.... I'm sooo damn slow with updating these stories, it ain't even funny🤦🏽 Getting caught up with work and focusing on baby girl just have me drained sometimes but I'm doing it. I wanted to stop with the writing but I just can't because they're not finished and I want ALL my stories marked COMPLETE😉