Chapter 23

After a 30-minute drive, Nippy had finally made it to Maine & Kris's.

Whitney: *walked into the house* Krissy? Where are you at?

Kristina: In here.. *she called out as she sat in the living room*

Whitney: ...Where is baby girl? *sat on the couch with her*

Kristina: Still sleeping... My child usually can sense when we're not around but today just tired her out.

Whitney: Yeah, let her sleep...

Kristina: *sighed* I honestly feel like marriage can be a waste of time. *she scoffed* I wouldn't even get angry if he were to do the same shit to me.

Whitney: It's not worth it to sit up here blaming yourself. You made a mistake.

Kristina: That I wish I can take back. It wasn't worth it. I wasn't in the right head space but it was just sex... no feelings.

Whitney: ... You think he feels the same way?

Kristina: *shook her head* No... I mean fuck the reason but I slept with this man cause I guess I felt like I needed someone new at that time... I don't know. He turned it into me not being happy with my marriage when that's not even the case.

Whitney: Where did you meet him? Tell me about him cause I still have yet to know. *took her shoes off putting her feet up*

Kristina: *sighed as she chuckled a bit* He's a baller, girl. We were friends in high school and he had a crush on me. When I tell you this man was too sweet on me.. *shook her head as she sighed* We lost touch when we both started our careers though... And, no, I did not tell Maine that.

Whitney: Now I see how this happened. *nodded her head* There were already some old feelings there.

Kristina: *sighed* I guess. But I don't want him to get the wrong idea.

Whitney: Did you tell him that?

Kristina: *chuckled* Is this an interview or something?

Whitney: *giggled* Hell no! Far from it but I just want to know.

Kristina: I know, I know. I wasn't in my right mind though, Nip. I wasn't worried about how he felt or what he thought I was feeling at the time... girl.. *sighed* I don't know.

Whitney: You didn't explain that you wanted it to be just sex with no feelings involved.

Kristina: Basically but there shouldn't have been any sex. I fucking hate having my husband upset with me and he never really does get pissed off at me so this feels weird.

Whitney: *sighed* What did J have to say?

Kristina: That he's sitting up here doing the shit he has to do to keep us happy for nothing. *leaned back on the couch* Then, went on to ask me if he fucks me better.

Whitney: Yeah, I know what you mean. Mike has done the same thing... can I ask?

Kristina: *rolled her eyes playfully* What?

Whitney: Did he? *covered her mouth* I feel bad but did he?

Kristina:*snickered* Then I'm going to feel bad.

Whitney: Yes or no?

Kristina: ... All I'm going to say is he took his time... that man made love to my body like he's been waiting forever to do that. *covered her face*

Whitney: I need to stop but girllll! *she squealed* We gotta get things back right with you and Ji, though.

Kristina: Mhmm...