#DoIKnowYou?

~Chloe's POV~

We had just come off yet another ride and I had sat next to Shawn on all of them so far.

Ever since he had held my hand in the limo, he had hold of it whenever he had the opportunity. Every time I touched him, I got a shock, but a nice one that represented everything we had been through over these past two days.

"I'm feeling quite hungry." Nash said, as we were walking down a ramp, coming off the ride.
He pointed to a little cafe opposite us. "How about there?" He asked.
"Yeah, I'm up for it." Yasmin said, smiling at Nash.
I was hoping deep down that they were fixing their problems. I want the best for her, after all.

It was quite a hot day, so we sat outside. Shawn and I got everyone's orders and went up to the desk inside the cafe. When we got inside, we queued and there was a big family in front of us.
"I hope they don't take forever." Shawn whispered in my ear.
"I know. There are loads of them!" I whispered back, standing on my tip-toes so I could reach his ear.
During the middle of the families order, the person serving them was different. They had changed shifts.

After 5 minutes of ordering food, the family went to sit down on the biggest table there was. As we went up to order our long list of food, I could swear I knew that persons face, who was hiding under her cap, red hair emerging through the sides. She looked up.
"OMG!" I squealed, trying not to draw attention from other customers. "Briony?"
She looked at me.
"Chloe? Is that you?" She said, squinting. "Oh my god! It is!"
She opened the latch of the folding table, that was used to let workers behind the till, which was next to her. She ran up to me, and we hugged.
"I knew you were coming to America on study leave but you never said it was here!" I said, excitedly.
"I know! I didn't realise you were coming to this part of America either! OMG! OMG!" She said, still hugging me tight.
"Sorry." Shawn said to me. "Am I missing something here?"

We stopped hugging and I told Shawn that Briony was a friend from school.
"We knew that we were both coming to America but had never discussed whereabouts." Briony said, talking to Shawn. "And, just a second..." She looked at me. "Am I missing something here?" She looked back at Shawn, realising who it was.
"Yep, you are!" I said. "This is Shawn but you know that. We met at the hotel."
"Oh god! That's so weird!" She replied, still in shock.
"And... Kel and Yas are sitting outside! Shall I get them?" I said, knowing the answer, but asking anyway.
"Hell, yeah!" She said.

I leant my head out of the cafe door and looked to see where the guys were all sitting. I spotted them.
"Kel. Yas. Guess who's here!" I said, really exited that we had bumped into each other, here in a cafe, in the middle of America.
"Who?" Yasmin said, both of them standing up and walking up to me.
When they reached me, I replied.
"Briony!" I said, moving out of the door way so they could see she was actually there.
They ran in, completely shocked and hugged her as well.

Typically, the rest of the guys came running over as well, interested in what all of the gossip was about. We were all stood in the cafe.
Briony was absolutely gob-smacked when Cameron walked in and stood there in amazement, not quite knowing what to say.
"Err..oh..ah..." Briony said, staring at Cameron, not knowing what to say. She just ran up to him and hugged him, squealing into his neck.
He stepped back, surprised by the outcome but still wrapped his arms around her. "Hi!"
"Hiiiiiiii!" She replied, finally stepping away. "Oh my god! I still can't believe your here. I feel so lucky!" She said, smiling the most I'd ever seen her smile before.
"Who is this?" Cam said to me, making it discreet.
"This is Briony, our friend from school." I said to him. "You have no idea how much she likes you! You really don't."
"Well in that case..." He walked over to Briony. "Can I have your phone please? I want to put my number in it."
Briony got out her phone and handed it to Cameron really quickly. "Sure!"

Shawn grabbed my hand, bent down and kissed me. "Your my bae now. I love you." He said, smiling.
"I love you more." I said, smiling back at him and leaning my head against his shoulder.

~Yasmin's POV~

I felt that me and Nash were getting along better now. I didn't want to feel like I couldn't get along with him so I had tried to make an effort and from the way things were going, he was making an effort too. Chloe was with Shawn, Kelly with Hayes and now Briony seemed to be getting along with Cam very well. They were making jokes with each other.

"So..." I began. "We have half an hour before we need to leave because we need to be back at the hotel for 5 o'clock ready for Magcon at 8. What do you guys want to do?"
"Well, we haven't eaten yet, so I suggest that we should eat!" Taylor said, rubbing his belly, clearly showing the fact that he was wanting food.
"Yeh. I can get you that." Briony said as Shawn handed over the list of food that everyone wanted.

We moved seats and sat inside so we could be with Briony as well. Shortly, our food came and we tucked in, starving! Nash was sat next to me and I could see his hand slowly moving over onto my leg. It hovered above my leg so I looked at him and gave him the nod of approval. He put his hand down, resting subtly on my thigh. I didn't mind. I suppose, I don't have a genuine reason not to. We were fixing things and this was just part of the process. I smiled at him and he smiled back.

After eating our food, we headed back for the limo and Briony had to stay behind because her shift hadn't finished but we had promised to keep in touch and talk to her later.

When we got to the limo we all sat in our places where we were sat before to avoid disruption and confusion. We had a nice half an hour drive back, listening to the music on the radio, singing along.

When we arrived at the hotel, we made plans that we would meet the guys in Cam, Shawn and Taylor's room, where we had been previously, as they had offered to take us the tour place, yet again, in their limo.
"Thanks for the offer guys. We appreciate it." I said, as me, Kelly and Chloe headed to our room to get showered and changed.

***

#drinkwatermelon🍉