#GetYourPrioritiesRight

~Kelly's POV~

We all stood there mouths open as Briony dragged herself up off the floor and over to Carter. Within a matter of seconds we all rushed over to see the devastating effects. Carter was completely lifeless. Oh my god. I flapped my hands and panicked wondering what to do.

"God damn it! Is he still breathing?" I said, shouting loudly and very quickly.

Taylor, who was checking Carters' pulse at the time, looked at me whilst saying, "Yes, thank god. I think he's unconscious. We need an ambulance straight away though."

"Oh, right, okay. You want me to do it?" I said, still fretting.

"Yes! Call 911! And hurry!" Aaron called, standing behind Jack J.

"Ok. Ok." I replied.

I quickly whipped my phone out of my open pocket of my Super-dry hoodie, unlocked my phone and dialled 911.

-phone call-

"Hello. What is the service you require?" An anonymous voice spoke through my mobile.

"Erm, hello. Ambulance, I think." I stuttered as I spoke, clearly not knowing what to do. "Please."

"Ok. You need to calm down for me and tell me what has happened." She said.

"Sorry. Okay. My friend, kind of, has twisted and landed face first on the floor. We checked him and he's still breathing, just unconscious." I said, calming down.

"Okay. Make sure he is lay down and he has access to air..."

"Yes, he has."

"Ok. Can you give me your address of where you are and we can send an ambulance over straight away."

"Oh god. Erm, I don't know where we are. I'll hand you over to someone."

"It's ok."

I took my phone away from my ear and my eyes widened looking around to see who was available. Cameron. I turned to face him and slapped my phone into his hand. He looked at me, confused.

"What?" He said.

I replied quickly. "Tell the address of this place. They need it to send an ambulance... and quick!"

"Okay okay."

He put the phone to his ear and gave the woman on the receiving end, our current location. He didn't end the call as he was told to stay incase there was a sudden change in Carter's actions.

-meanwhile, helping Carter-

Briony took off into the audience and grabbed Kathryn by the wrist, literally dragging her onto the stage where we were stood.

"Hi Kathryn. It's Briony from school, incase you didn't realise. Come with me." Briony said to her.

"I gathered. What the hell has happened here? Is an ambulance coming? Is he okay?" Kathryn blabbered questions to us.

"It's fine. Calm down. He's breathing and an ambulance is on it's way." Matt said. "I think." He glanced over to Cam, who nodded, confirming.

"Oh thank god!" Kathryn said, hand on her heart.

Chloe turned around, still shocked to see the whole room still full of girls. She turned back to Shawn, who was stood next to her and holding her hand and said, "You wanna cancel and get them out of here so they can't film or not?"

"Yes. We'll get security to exit them. It's for the best." He replied.

They walked off together to the security man, named Dave if I remember correctly, and all three of them started to exit the girls from the building.

Hayes, by this point, had come to me and had given me the biggest hug yet. He squeezed me tight and told me he never wanted to lose me. I felt so safe and protected in his arms and I loved it.

After a good 5 minutes of carefully watching Carter, two ambulance men blasted through the doors and ran straight to Carter, sitting down by his side. They did some regular checks.

"We need to take him down to hospital right away. He'll be fine but he may need surgery on his right leg. It seems to be severely broken. Who is travelling in the ambulance with him?"

We all exchanged looks.

"Chloe and Shawn go with Carter and it can give Chloe some peace of mind because I know she's gets really worried sometimes." I spoke up. "Kat can join us in the limo."

"Okay. Sounds good." Taylor said, cheekily smiling at me.

I just stared at him.

"Thank you." Chloe said, "I'll have a heart attack if I don't go!"

"Ok. It's sorted." I replied.

As we all walked to the limo, Chloe and Shawn went off with Carter in the ambulance, Taylor linked his arm with mine but I pulled away, shocked.

"Taylor, now, of all times, is not a good time to be messing or playing around!" I said, still hesitant.

"Okay, okay. I was only trying to lighten the mood a little."

"Well, it's just gonna make me angry, so don't!" I said, getting frustrated.

"I'm sorry."

I didn't say anything back and we all jumped into the limo and set off to the hospital, which was a 20 minute drive. Hayes was sat on one side of me and Taylor on the other. God help me.

***

#drinkwatermelon🍉