"Dance With Me" - Chapter 1

July 2, 2017

Note: the reader will be taking most after the character Jinx from League of Legends, all characteristics and character designs of Jinx belong rightfully to LoL, I am borrowing them for this story to represent the reader. If you have a problem with this please make your way elsewhere.  This also takes part in the Suicide Squad movie, not the Batman ones, sorry for those who love that Joker but I hope this suffices 

I'm not a pretty princess, and I'm aware of that, so I like music that is really intense, really bold, and characters that in a way almost have a dark side and are kind of evil because, for me, that's when I feel my strongest and fiercest, when I'...

I'm not a pretty princess, and I'm aware of that, so I like music that is really intense, really bold, and characters that in a way almost have a dark side and are kind of evil because, for me, that's when I feel my strongest and fiercest, when I'm not necessarily the good girl.

Though coming to that point, I'm never a good girl in anyone's opinion. I moved to Gotham after an 'incident' that occurred back at home a few months ago. Back in my hometown, I was known as Jinx. I was known for causing havoc and chaos throughout my town. I ended up having a breakdown and killing my family in the process.

I push past men in suits and women in overly fancy dresses as I make my way over to the bar in the nightclub. The only reason I am here in this nightclub is that I heard it was the best in all of Gotham to those who dig deep into Gotham's secrets.

I take a seat at the bar and I yawn to myself noticing that the music playing is some sort of low vibe music, must be something that today's generation is into.

                "And what drink would the lovely lady like?" the bartender asks me.

I tilt my head towards his direction and I ask wanting a light drink to start the night. He nods and starts preparing the drink. I look down and fix up the high-low black dress I'm wearing as one of my 'friends' suggested to wear if I'm coming to some nightclub like this.

I dislike dresses in a way that one would have an itch to kill everyone in this room, which wouldn't be hard with the weapons I have hidden under my dress

I dislike dresses in a way that one would have an itch to kill everyone in this room, which wouldn't be hard with the weapons I have hidden under my dress. Which is concerning about security at this nightclub. I look up from my dress and I notice a man in a purple crocodile leather jacket with green combed back hair looking directly at me. I look behind me thinking that he's looking at someone behind me, to my notification, there is no one near me within a 3-meter basis.