Naughty Girl - Chapter 4

Note: Sorry I've been late guys! But here is the next chapter~

Note 2: These are only taking so long is because I'm putting my chapter ideas into each draft so I don't forget.

Recap: "I already counted down from three, now it's time for your punishment" he growls and pulls out his gun hitting me in the head with the hilt of it causing me to black out.

I wake up with pain throbbing in my head from when Joker hit me in the head with his gun. I go to reach up and rub my head but my arm doesn't move any more than at least a centimetre. I groan pushing it to the side and I blink multiple times trying to focus on where I am. I look around and notice I'm in some sort of restaurant. All the tables have been trashed beside one, the one I'm sitting at, and shouting can be heard from what one would presume to be the kitchen. My eyes wander up above me to see a glass chandelier with the only thing for lights on it are the ones on the candles. On that note, I notice that every other light has been put out creating a dim light around the whole room beside from where I'm sitting. I look across me to see an empty red chair with a very detailed black border frame around it.

  I look across me to see an empty red chair with a very detailed black border frame around it

//Here is an image if anyone needed it to understand what I'm saying//

The yelling finally dies down and I turn my attention to the door to the kitchen and Joker plus a few of his men walk out. Joker comes over towards me as his men stay behind at the door of the kitchen and secure the entrance to the restaurant.

     "So the Dolly finally decided to wake up?" He hums as he grips my chin and tilts it side to side studying my face but I stay quiet. He simply smiles wickedly at me and takes a seat adjacent from me.

     "Cat got your tongue Doll?" he hums as he acts somewhat in a respectful way preparing himself for the food soon to be served. I scoff and turn my head away from him.

     "You can be like that all you want Missy," He growls the last word "but I'm not setting you free, not just yet at least" He then hums and puts a cloth down on his lap. He lifts his hand and signals at his me. I watch as one of them come up towards me and two go into the kitchen. The one who came up towards me takes off the restraints on my arms and moves away back to his spot. In the corner of my eye, I notice the two men who went into the kitchen come out with a tray each. One man has two plates with a gourmet food and the other man has two Champine glasses with a bucket of ice and a bottle in the middle of it all.

     "What is with this?" I look over at him unimpressed.

     "You're not going to look at me with a grin on your face saying you haven't eaten for days, aren't you?"

     "But I'm not grinning"

     "My point exactly. Now eat, I have a few things to discuss with you Doll."

     "(Y/n)"

     "Excuse me?"

     "The name, it's (Y/n). If you want me to listen I expect you to use it." I look up at him from my food and I notice he's staring at me. "Quit staring as well, there is nothing about me to stare at so leave me be." I scoff going back to eating my food. He starts to laugh in a mild tone and once it dies down he pipes up again.

     "Doll you're going to listen whether you like it or not because if you want to live you're going to need to know what's happening" he puts the cutlery down and leans back in his chair.

     "From now on, you will be under my supervision. If you attempt to leave, escape or any other word that means disappearing from my sight, you will get the same punishment as usual but the dial will go up every time it happens. This will keep going till I get bored of you and I'll kill you off" He explains as he gets out of his chair walking back and forth with a dramatic manner.

     "You better do yourself a favour and get it over with because all I heard was, Blah blah blah blah blah leave, escape, disappear blah blah BLAH" I over exaggerate the last word saying it loudly and moving forward quickly.

He slowly turns around the clicks his tongue multiple times while moving his finger back and forth "You naughty, naughty girl," He hums and walks over towards me. He spins the chair around so I'm facing him and he grips my hair pulling it back and leaning in close to my face "how can I get with someone who has an attitude like this?" he lowly growls and I straight on up spit in his face.

     "What you're listening to now is nothing compared to the whole package" I scoff and he chuckles and wipes off the spit on his face, he then raises his hand and backhands me across the face.

     "I can't fucking wait" he growls once more before knocking me out again.