Drapetomania - Chapter 5

Here I am stuck next to one of the, no scratch that, THE craziest man in the world. What am I doing next to this man you ask? Well, I am stuck next to him because I'm planning my greatest escape. So far I'm only attempting to gain his trust that I won't run away from him, that I'm not going to leave his side, to his thoughts is probably that I'm scared of the punishment that I usually get from him but worse because he threatens to turn up the dial each time I run off. Him, threatening me? The one named Jinx, the one who doesn't fear shit.

"Go fish" I mumble as one of Joker's goons picks up the card and turn to the next to ask him a question about his cards.

Yes, I am here. With Joker's men fucking playing Go Fish. I could be out causing mayhem or doing something 'evil'. Oh and the 'By Joker's side' part, yeah he's dealing with some business with other men in the room next to the one I'm in so 'I don't fuck anything up', well that's what Joker says.

I groan heavily and I throw my cards onto the table "I refuse to cooperate and play fucking Go Fish" I cross my arms leaning back in my chair.

"Then how about poker?" One of the goons suggest.

"Deal me up" I lean forward instantly interested.

"How do you expect to play if you don't have any money," Another goon asks.

"What you can't lend me five bucks?" I raise an eyebrow and another scoffs.

"Five? You'll be out before we even play the first hand"

"Bring it you fucking asshole, I'm onto you" I slam my hand down on the table and I point at him while glaring at him. He laughs and pulls out five dollars and hands it to me.

"Here you go little girl, good luck on your one and only round" He snickers while the other men laugh. I snatch the five dollars from him and I slam my money on the table.

"All in you fuckers, I bet you'll all loose" I smirk darkly.

Now here is the rule when playing games with me. NEVER bring money, why? I thirst for money, I love it more than anything. I will do anything for it. The best thing about it though is what I do. I am named Jinx for a reason, why would you think I survived the whole town I set to arson?

~Mini skip till after the game~

-~-Joker's POV (for those who don't know what POV is it stands for Point Of View)-~-

I sit there listening to these men in black suits go on and on and on and on and on and on and ON about their heist and how they need my help with it.

'Why can't they do it themselves? I've got better shit to do than this fucking bullshit' I think to myself as I tilt my head back becoming completely bored. I quickly lift my head up when I hear the door to this room slam open.

"What is it?" I ask becoming pissed.

"Mr J! Your girl!" He breathes like he's just been shouting his lungs out.

"What about her?" I click my tongue.

"I'm sorry but you have to come see for yourself," He says as he quickly runs off to Doll's location.

I get up off the couch and look at the men who were discussing things with me slightly interested in the commotion going on.

"Sorry boys but there seems to be something going on. I have no interest in what you are offering me but feel free to follow along" I take my leave from the room and I notice a crowd of my men all trying to get into this one room. I walk up to them and they start to partway so I can get through.