"I'm fucking crazy, but I'm free" - Chapter 3

July 4, 2017

Note: I apologise for not posting yesterday but here is me in a panic finishing it off and starting the next one that if for today that will be posted tomorrow which I need to make another for tomorrow. Two more chapters coming right up!

     "Alright, Pretty Pink Princess! Get your ass up! Medication time!" One of Joker's men shouts as he drags a baton across the bars sending a ringing sound throughout the room piercing my ears.

I grit my teeth and I cover my ears while glaring at the man "Knock it off!" I shout at him.

     "Oh? Pretty Pink Princess has a mouth today, well ain't that new! Now get your ass over here and take your medication before I make you" He hisses.

I chuckle and I tilt my head "Go on, I dare you to come in here and force me to take it" I scoff and he simply chuckles.

     "Now, now, now. You don't want Mr.J coming in and punishing you, now do you?" He asks in a taunting tone as he taps the one bar of the cage multiple times.

I being to softly laugh before breaking down in hysteria and gripping onto my stomach. "You? Bring Joker in here? Such an unbelievable threat!" I get up and quickly moving to the bars and I grab his shirt pulling him roughly towards me, hitting his head on the bars of the cell in the process.

     "Unlike you, I'm not fucking stupid. Joker told me that at 3:20 pm he will be leaving to go on another mission he had planned out. I did the smart thing and asked what time it was. Ever since then I've been counting to this very moment." I laugh as he gets up off the ground.

     "Kill me if I'm wrong dear sir but if I'm not mistaken, it's exactly 5:30 pm. I'm right, aren't I?" I ask smirking my face off.

     "Come here you little bitch!" The man quickly gets up in a panic and he pulls out another baton. He unlocks and swings open the cage door.

I move slightly away from him still he comes rushing forward and makes his strike. I grab the baton and pull him towards me, throwing him off balance and moving his arm behind his back before twisting his hand. he screams in pain and a siren goes off. I click my tongue and I grab both batons before making an escape from the cage.

Once my feet touch the ground I shiver lightly as a grin replaces the smile on my face. I quickly make a run for it out the room and I see men running towards where they left their weapons at a few of them spot me and pull out a baton.

     "Sorry boys, it's just like I promised. I'm gonna kill ya." I laugh as one of them come up towards me taking a shot at hitting me but miss in the process. I swing both batons behind his head and knock him out. I quickly pick up his body as I see tranquillizer guns being pulled out. I lift his body to cover mine as his body gets hit with all the tranquillizers.

     'These idiots seriously need to learn to save their ammo' I think as I drop the body and I dash towards the four that shot the tranquillizers. I kick one of them in the stomach before turning my head to the next two and hitting them in the head batons. I turn to the last one and I glare at him.

     "Tell Joker this bitch is fucking done with his games and I'm leaving this shithole," I say as I pull out a gun from both of the men on the ground. I open both up and check if there is any ammo in. I look in the corner of my eye and notice that he's still sitting there staring at me. I point my gun at him.

     "I said tell Joker I'm leaving! Now!" I shout as he further panics to pull out his phone and struggles to put in the numbers. I roll my eyes and as soon as he puts the phone to his ear I groan reaching my limit of patience. I take the phone from him and I put it to my ear.

     "What is it? I'm busy!" Joker shouts through the phone as I shoot the guy I took the phone from.

     "Hear that~?" I hum "That's the sound of my freedom from your fucking torture house" I chuckle as I shoot the men coming down the hall to tranquillize me.

     "Ah~ Dollface," He hums delighted "Don't think you've gotten away from me for long." he says as he makes a ticking noise three times.

     "You have three seconds to get back into your cage before I make you."

     "Make me do what? Laugh?" I scoff

     "One"

     "You've got to be joking"

     "Dollface I am the Joker, two"

     "You aren't anywhere near me!"

     "Three"

I click my tongue and I start making a run for it, I turn a corner and I bump into someone. I fall back towards the ground but before I make an impact, an arm wraps around me and pulls me up against their chest. I look up at who it is and I see Joker smirking down at me. I glare at him and I struggle to make him let go.

     "Let go of me!" I shout clawing at his arms attempting to make him wince in pain. He simply hums next to my ear and takes a deep breath in.

     "I already counted down from three, now it's time for your punishment" he growls and pulls out his gun hitting me in the head with the hilt of it causing me to black out.