three

Hoseok and Yoongi sat on the couch, Hoseok once again stroking Yoongi's hair as the older boy slept on his friend's shoulder, when the front door burst open, and 5 slightly tipsy boys stumbled into the house, laughing and talking obnoxiously loudly.

Yoongi bolted up, immediately regretting his fast movements as his head began pounding. Hangover already? Well fuck my life, he thought.

"Aish guys, you woke the baby!" Hoseok jokingly scolded the boys, trying to act like there was nothing wrong. Yoongi looked at him, thinking that his smile could make any situation better.

The youngest three boys ran around the room, pretending to hide. "Shit, we're sorry, we're sorry hyung!" Taehyung shouted, holding a pillow in front of him as a shield.

"Fucking hell, its fine just, shut the fuck up please, my head kills." Yoongi scowled, this time not having to lie about the pain in his skull.

Hoseok laughed, standing up. "C'mon Yoongi-ah, I'll put you to bed." he held out a hand, which Yoongi took without hesitation and stood up from the couch.

"Hey Yoongi?" Namjoon called out as the two boys walked towards the bedrooms. Yoongi craned his head towards the direction of Namjoon's voice. "Sorry about earlier, man. Y'know I was just worked up, I didn't mean it." He scratched the back of his head, making his guilt much more obvious.

Yoongi simply nodded, letting his friend know he was forgiven. Hoseok led him to his bedroom, shutting the door behind him and helping Yoongi into bed. He tucked the blanket tightly around Yoongi's small frame. "Do you need anything?" Yoongi shook his head.

"Alright, I'll leave you to rest then." Hoseok turned off the light and prepared to leave when Yoongi spoke up.

"Wait, actually, I think I, uh, do need something..." Yoongi hesitated.

Hoseok's eyes fell on Yoongi in a caring way as he cocked his head to the side. "What is it Yoongs?"

"Stay with me?" Yoongi blushed at his sudden burst of confidence. Hoseok laughed, but not in a judgemental way. It made Yoongi smile.

"Sure thing. Scoot over."

Yoongi moved towards the wall, allowing Hoseok to climb under the covers. Yoongi was pretty shy when it came to showing affection, so he was glad that Hoseok was the complete opposite. The younger boy faced him, wrapping his arms around him as Yoongi snuggled into his chest. Hoseok, for the third time tonight, found himself playing with Yoongi's hair. Yoongi smiled to himself. He loved the way Hoseok knew exactly how to relax him.

"Hoseok-ah?" Yoongi said sleepily, his eyes remaining closed.

"Hm?"

"Thank you, for everything."

"No need to thank me, Hyung," Hoseok absent-mindedly kissed the top of Yoongi's head.

"...Hoseok-ah?" Yoongi repeated.

"Aish, Yoongi, you need to sleep" Hoseok giggled. "What is it?" Yoongi paused.

"I love you."

"I love you too."

Yoongi slept better than usual that night.