Chapter Three

Hey lovelies! How are you all? I hope you all are well. Anyhow, your dad came back for you in the last chapter didn't he? Well don't worry, Dan saved you! But things are about to get more intense, cause you guys are looking for a house. Hope you guys like this chapter! I love you! ❤️

Dan and I were sitting in his living room at his house. We were looking at some houses again and were in the middle of packing. We were so busy. I was really starting to get super frustrated with everything and soon I got up, going to sit out in the back. I sighed heavily and looked out. I soon heard the back door open and felt someone sit beside me.

I knew it was him but I didn't want to say anything. He wrapped his arms around my shoulders and held me close to him. I turned and ended up crying into his chest.

"Hey hey (y/n)... it's okay beautiful." Dan said softly to me.

I nodded and wiped my eyes after a bit.

"I'm sorry...." I whispered.

"Don't apologise." He said and I nodded once again.

We sat in silence for a little while then I soon turned my attention to him and looked up.

"Dan..." I said softly.

"Yes love?" He asked.

"Can we go out for a little bit. I'm getting so frustrated and stressed out right now. I just don't want to pack anymore right now." I said.

"Of course we can and I know you're getting stressed. Let's go get some ice cream and maybe go look at some puppies?" He said then asked. I nodded and he got up then helped me up.

He grabbed his keys and we went out to the car. I stayed close to him and he opens the door for me. I thanked him and got in. He closed the door and got in, driving off to the ice cream place. We listened to some music and didn't talk too much in the car. But I eventually turned down the music some and looked up at him.

"What's wrong?" He asked.

"Nothing.... I just was thinking... that maybe if we see a puppy or something that we like when we get to the pet shop, that we could maybe get it?" I said.

"Of course but you know that's a big responsibility." He said.

"Yeah I know...." I said softly and looked down.

"Hey hey.... turn that frown upside down. We can get one baby." He said and reached over, holding my hand.

I held his and interlocked our fingers together. I managed a small smile. And he drove then soon we pulled up to the ice cream shop and got ice cream. We sat at the table. We ate ice cream and I put some ice cream on his nose and giggled.

"Hey!" He said and chuckled some, then tried to get it off with his tongue.

I watched and laughed some more. I eventually helped him and kissed him softly. He kissed back. I smiled and pulled away.

"I love you." I whispered.

"I love you too." He said back to me.

I smiled and sat back. Then I looked when my phone rang and I picked it up to look. I bit my lip some and looked down.

"Who's calling?" He asked.

"It's my dad I think.... or at least, his girlfriend or something. I don't know why they would call me. Well my dad, probably to be all threatening and crap. Her? I'm not so sure. She's never met me so I have a feeling if he told her anything, she's calling to be crazy." I said and he grabbed my phone.

"Hello? Who is this?" Dan said after he answered my phone.

I sighed softly.

"Look I don't know who you think you're talking too but I would advise you to not call again. I don't know you, you don't know me but the only thing I have to say is that, you're messing with the wrong people." He said then hung up.

I looked up at him.

"I'm not gonna let these people terrorise you." He said.

"I-I know.... I'm sorry you got stuck with me and my insane family." I replied.

"(Y/N) you need to stop. I don't care about your crazy family. I'm with you, I'm not marrying your family and the only one who's acceptance even matters is yours. You're my world." He said and I smiled some.

"You make me feel so special..." I said.

"That's because you are. You're the sweetest, kindest, most beautiful, loving, caring and generous woman I have ever met or ever wanted to be with. We've definitely grown and I would love for one day for you to be the mother of my children."

I smiled and held his hand. We soon pulled up to the ice cream place and got out. We went inside and got our ice cream. Dan paid and I looked up at him. He just chuckled and we went to the park across from the ice cream shop.

"Hey Dan?" I said and he looked at me.

"Yes love?" He asked back.

"I feel like we should do a gaming video together." I said back.

"That doesn't sound like a bad idea. What kind?" He asked.

"Well.... maybe a Minecraft video. I'm not horrible but I'm not the best either." I said and he just chuckled.

"Sure we can love. It'll be fun." He said and I smiled.

We sat and talked for a while before going to the pet shop and looking at the puppies. I was so very excited but then it kind of dawned on me.

"Dan, maybe we should wait until we get moved in and settled into our house. Before we bring a brand new addition to it." I said and he looked at me before nodding.

"I think you're right love." He said and I sighed softly.

"I still really want a puppy but I can wait a little while before we get one." I said then looked when my phone went off, I looked and answered.

I had to contain my excitement and thanked the people. I turned to Dan with a huge smile on my face.

"Dan, we got the house." I said calmly.

"Wait what?" He asked me.

"We got the house Dan, we got the house." I said even more excited and he smiled then we hugged.

Things were really starting to look up.

Thank you all so much for reading! I'm sorry these chapters aren't coming out that frequent! I'm trying to update as much as possible! But tell me how you liked the chapter! Comments are much appreciated!