Sukor - just one night

Hi Thank u for liking the story.

Recap: Sukor had an intensely night. Chakor works as a hostess n Suraj is a rich boy.

It's been a week n Suraj couldn't forget the night with Chakor he just had it with another women but it doesn't feel gut nor was is right. Back home he had the same problems his step-mother wanted him out of the house "he does nothing he just come by to take money n left. y r u paying for everything my son earns his money at ur company y can't he join u? n do some work" she (Ranjana) said to her husband (KN) "He is my first son he doesn't need to work he has everything n I told Vivaan ur son many times he doesn't need to work either they should enjoy their lives"

Suraj heard it all - that witch always tries to manipulate dad n dad y he isn't interested in me. yes I'm ur first child then y I feel like a burden for u?- "Dad I want to throw a party at Taj Hotel" "No, u throw a party last week for friends birthday for whom or what u want do it now?" asked Ranjana in an angry n aggressive voice. Suraj just said "I'm talking to my father u r his wife but not my mother". "U hear that. won't u say something?" KN ignores both he gave Suraj the money n to Ranjana he said he will go out for dinner n before tgey will do some shopping. She agrees on the condition to buy a new jewelry.

Suraj left he to the hotel but he didn't threw a party he booked his room n his accompany. There was knock on the door it was different this time it was loud n harsh. Suraj opened the n was surprised seeing some1 else then expected. She came in "Hi I'm Lela ur night company" Suraj was angry seeing her he called the manager.

How can I help u?
It's Suraj I booked a night here a special night.
Yes, Sir I know n as u wished some1 new coz u don't like to use the same person again.
This time I want to use the last again what was her name... Chakor were is She?
I'm sorry Sir but she is been booked by another guest for the whole weekend.
What? -some1 booked her for the whole weekend that's not gud- I will pay double bring her n take this he gestured wildly in her direction "Lela" she remind him right take this Lela away n bring me Chakor. N if I won't get her me, my family n friends will look for another location for parties.
The manager scared -we can't lose him- Don't worry I will get her.

In the meantime Lela left the room n Chakor entered it. She saw him angry sitten on the Chair he looked at his laptop n was checking e-mails he did notice her she was just starring at him. He started to cough n she passed a glass of water to him. He looked n drink of it n then he turned to see her she was looking stunning. She took extra time to come up to get ready for him she more than happy he called for he never does it for any1 before. This time she wore a long dress in blue n no heels she was bare feet.

Suraj said thx for the water n for coming.
She smiles thank u for calling me again.
How was ur week Suraj asked her
Nice I don't work on weekdays only on weekends at parties or she looked around then showed with her hands in rooms like urs.
- This means no1 else had her after me, I need to know -
Yeah I hope u don't mind it's always the same room with me. How long r u working for this hotel?
1 week she answered shortly.
Ur first night u spend here with a guest was? He asked an open question.
With U she said n give him a smile he returned the smile.
Listen I want more this time a booked u for the weekend can u bear it?
She looked at him - I will do whatever u want u saved me from that old man I can bear more than u think- Yes I can don't worry u won't have to complain.
Do u want me to start?

Chakor looked deep in his eyes n said finish ur work first don't do more things at the same time it could go wrong. He looked confused work.. what work?
Chakor pointed to the laptop n was thinking that he might had to do some important work n came here to relax n forget the work stress.
Suraj shook his head I don't need to work my father works for me too. U know I don't need to work ever in my life bcz it's all arranged I live alone n I will die alone with the money my father earn.
Chakor got sad she stopped him don't  say that u won't die alone n hugged him tightly.
In all this year's no1 hugged him in this way she does. He couldn't remember the last time when his father hugged him. Her hug was unique indescribable he hold her n let the hug happen over he had mixed emotions n he wished it would never end.

After a couple of min. She let him free
I'm sorry but if u talk abt loneliness then I got hurt she explains him.
- She is so innocent how she could end up here in this situation I have to find out more -
Her eyes were filled with tears she turned her face n wiped the tears away. She looked at him again n tried to smile. - I won't let u die alone u don't know what it means to be alone I lost every1 n everything I had... -

It was very noisy n Suraj broke the silent. He said let's have a drink he called the room service n ordered Alc. Wine, champagne, different kind of cocktails etc.
It will take time the room service have to mix the drinks but the wine n champagne r on the way now smile he asked her...
Chakor looked at him n smiled - He is a gud person he can't see me hurt n sad y is he thinking that he is alone I need to know more -
The room service came n Suraj filled two glasses with champagne n handover one to Chakor but Chakor refused. I know I shouldn't refuse ur offer but I don't drink it's not gud for ur health and safety u can fall or make an accident u lost it sense n I don't think that u need it. May I ask u a request not to drink when we r together? I promise u I will give u much more to lose ur self without alc.
So u want to say that u r more intoxicating than my old friend alcohol? She nodded. Okay he said he took the phone n cancled the order.

He moved forward to her n pulled her towards him. She was desperate for a kiss but Suraj couldn't he was in his full sense n seeing a girl like her stopped him. He said I'm not drunk n it make it difficult for me to come close to u. She looked at him n said then it will be the very first time for u to feel it saying this to him n coming closer n kiss he felt it all he never felt before. His lips were like electrons n her touch was exploding he carry her to the bed n they kissed the first night (Friday to Saturday).

The next morning Suraj looked at her sleeping face. - I want to know all abt her - He ordered breakfast n woke her gently. She was very sleepy - it's the first time after many nights I could sleep peacefully -
She went to the bathroom n fresh up sitting next to him on the table having breakfast was new not for her but for him. He never does he used the women n left but not with her he wants to spend every min. He booked her for.
U like jam, chees or honey? He asked.
Chakor smiled at him n took a toast the way Suraj prepared his bread was looking awful. She made him a toast with butter n jam. Here eat this she told him n took his bread saying never fast food n she started to eat his bread he made. - She is ... I have no words - After the breakfast he said wanna go out for shopping n lunch?
Chakor was surprised. She smiled n nodded. He smiled back good go n change us clothes u have to wear casual ok? Again she nod happily.

They were out n she never expected but he was buying her new clothes n with clothes real clothes no dessouse, no mini dress no sexy stuff. She took n said I'm taking this gifts but only bcz u r so nice to me but this money is not urs it's ur father's I don't know he would like it if u spend so much on a pr*stitute. He looked at her n said u r not pro... u know it better y don't u just tell me how u end up in this situation? He asked.
She told him her sad story n he hold her hand.

They went back to the hotel but Suraj asked her to wait at lobby he would be back in short. She stayed as wished. Suraj went to his room n took his stuff n called manager: I want to meet u.
Ok, Sir where?
In ur cabin with her contract she sign.
Sir, y.
Just do as I say.
Okay.
He was back with his stuff n she asked him r u leaving? He looked at her innocent face he wanted to say but didn't he signals her to follow n she did they were in the cabin of the Manager. 

Mr. Rajvanshi it always a pleasure
hmm u have what I asked for?
Yes, that's her contract he showed
Suraj took it n read it n looked to Chakor u r here for a week right?
She nodded. She owes u a rent n meal for a week the manager nodded. Suraj asked for the amount 250.000 rps. Suraj looked at him n do u really think that I'm a fool he hold the collar 9f the manager fill u give me the statement of cost it would be better n the manager did so many beauty treatments. u let ur teeth done..
No I just got a facial treatment, mani- n pedicure n nothing else. Again Suraj anger come up is this the way keep the girl working here forever? Do u know what the police would be happy to know abt ur extra business but here take this 250.000 rps.  She is free u got it. The manager agreed n they left.

She was sitting with Suraj in the car - what is he up to now does he want me to become his mistress? y not he is better than 1000 men's - He looked at her n said I will earn my own money I promise u n then I will pay for ur fees so u can continue with it college if u don't want my help I can understand.
Chakor looked at him n said u r the honest man I met y r u doing this?
Suraj looked her deep in her eyes I started to miss u, I started to feel hurt to know some1 else is going to touch u, I want to kill that bustard who used ur helpless situation n made u sleep with n I want to see u happy maybe with me u change my life in just one night....

Comments please thank u