Sukor - just one night

Hi My dears I'm very happy u liked it n I'm  not sure how many parts I can write to this story but I'm trying to put as much as possible on it. I had this idea/ thought n I wanted to share it with u.

Recap: Suraj went with Chakor to his house to meet his father. He explained the situation n asked for a loan which he has to payback within a year.

Suraj n Chakor were in the car n Chakor had many thoughts -y is he doing this? he can have anyone n anytime y me? He is a playboy n I'm his toy I don't know if he really wants me y r we leaving? what happened inside the house?- Chakor looked at him n his confidence he was showing / glowing. More thoughts come up to her - how will we do it? what r we going to do? y hasn't he said anything to me? -
Suraj felt her glace on him n said ask what u want to know. Chakor got red like he caught her n she was looking for the right tone n words not to hurt him:
where r we going? She asked very calm n noisy
London he replied not looking at her
How we will manage this?
With hope, self confidence n love saying the word love he looked at her n her eyes were shining. He concentrates back to the street n she asked another question: What did ur father say?
Nothing I asked for a request n he gave it me. Now we will start our new life in London n don't worry even if it doesn't look like but I graduated with gud marks I just never needed to work nor I wanted but after meeting u I want to do my best just to keep u happy. In London no1 knows u. U can finish ur incomplete studies n we can get married. Hearing those words makes her cry - new life, study n marriage no this can't be true how some1 like him would take me as his wife I can't destroy his life I have to stop him -
He took a handkerchief n gave it to her - He is so careing. How can I justic to him ?-

Suraj was driving to his apartment he parked the car n asked Chakor aao mere saath (come with me) holding the door of the passenger seat open n giving her his hand to hold she took his hand n get off the car. Chakor n Suraj were going up to the apartment which was on the top floor. Suraj called for the lift they were waiting but still holding hands. The lift came n they entered it Chakor was standing right infront of the display n Suraj showed with his finger up so Chakor pushed the highest no. on the display which was 11th floor. They reached the top floor n Suraj goes ahead still holding Chakors hand n Chakor was lost in her thoughts - wow it's so beautiful n it's just the floor. But he lives alone that's sad y is no1 with him.- as she is lost she didn't saw it but there were a couple of shoes on the ground n she slipped over them luckily Suraj was there holding her before she could fall looking in her eyes saying Yeh haath saath nibhane keliye thama hai chorne keliye nahi (it's difficult to translate so sorry doing my best. I hold ur hand to support u not to leave u). In this position she hugged him n he lift her up to make her stand on her own feets.

Suraj opened the door n he wanted to enter the apartment but then he changed his mind he looked at her she was confused n asked what happen? U want me to go first... like lady's first? She made a move toward the door but Suraj stopped her n left her hand she got more confused as she had the fear he could change n leave her anytime bcz she is replaceable. But on her surprise he lift her up in his arms n entered the home together with her.

Chakor first impression of the apartment was very dull it was dark, empty n a feeling in the air of loneliness n sadness. He puts her down n she walked alone n was ready to explore the home. The decoration was bare nothing was on the walls besides a mirror. The living room had a sofa, a tv n a table with 3 chairs. In the kitchen there were a few plates, glasses n cutlery enough for 2 to 3 people the fridge was full but not with food but with alcohol. - itna peetha hai 😕 he drinks so much-. She entered his Study room n saw his diploma- wow he didn't lie he was gud at school n college. He graduated with great mark - He had a bookshelf with many books from different genre's. She was happily surprised his interest is huge. She saw a pic of a small boy around 3 or 4 years with a woman she holds him tightly he was smiling in the camera n waving to some1 maybe the photographer she thought. This was my last pic with my mom n my Dad took the picture I still remember the day. It was a week before she died he said from the door. She turned to him I'm sorry I didn't wanted to hurt u. He smiled u didn't he comes closer infact u bring the smile back on my face holding her face with his hands.

She smiled n he comes closer with his face to hers n kissed her on the forehead.  She had a feeling that he is using her but instead of taking her to bed room he gave her a hug which build a wall of trust. He let her go n said it's just for a few days I have to make the arrangements n ur stuff... damn I forgot ur stuff is still in the car I'll get them ok? She nodded n He left.

After 5 min he was back with her stuff n she found the way to the bed room which was dark like the whole apartment it felt cold n Suraj said it's ur duty to make this place a home now. She frighten n looked behind her where he was standing he gave her the shopped Shalwaar Khameez n showed her the washroom it took her 30 min to get ready but she was feeling peace. Suraj had made food yeah he found pasta n prepared.

Chakor was surprised seeing that Suraj can cook. Do u have more hidden skills she asked with big theeths 😁. Hmm surprise urself 😉 he countered. They had a candle light dinner. Chakor talked abt her past as Suraj asked her how her life was before n how her parents were. She was lost in her memories n Suraj was lost in the future life with her- pata nahi kyoun par jabse yeh meri zindagi main aaye hai jabse yeh zindagi jeene like hai / I don't y but since she enter my life the life has become liveable -. She had asked him something but he was lost. Suraj! kiya huwa kahan kohgaye? / what happen where were u lost? Suraj smiled n looked to his plate shyly. Oh ho Mr. Suraj u can be shy too 😊 but laughed. Sorry what were u asking? Maine poocha tha ke tumhare baachpan ki koi yaad hai jo tum mere saath share karna jahte ho? / I asked if tgere is a childhood memory of urs u would like to share with me? He thought n said yes. When I was younger my mom was alive she used to played with me... really what? Chakor asked excitedly. He smiled on her n said Hide n Seek... so cute 😄 I love this game too. Well mom always caught me she knew where I would hide n then I was the one to find her n she always hide in the kitchen... Kyoun/y 🤔?. Bcz it was near the sweets I caught her n got an ice cream or biscuits or any kind of sweets she always wanted to keep me happy n when she died Dad tried to play but he wasnt like her. I was looking for her in kitchen...a tear dropped from his eyes n Chakor caught it. I'm sorry I don't wanted to hurt u by remembering again I did hurt u. He hold her hand which was still on his face n said no I'm thankful to u after many years I remembered the great time of my past with my mom which I almost forget. This time she comes close to him n give him a kiss on his forehead.

Suraj took the dirty dishes into the kitchen n cleaned up... - wah he has a lot of qualities. - He came to her to bed room n changed his clothes in the washroom. Chakor take rest in the morning I have to leave early to arrange the papers n I have to make some calls I will sleep in the hallway on the sofa have a gud night he left the room saying this n switched off the light. Chakor was confused but didn't dare to ask but she felt secure after a long time she was at home.

In the next few days Suraj made the arrangements even Chakors passport with visa was ready. His friend offered him a job which is gud enough for him n her. He didn't used the whole money his father gave him but he kept is an insurance for bad times. Suraj n Chakor left for London...