Sukor - just one night

Hi thank u so much all of u for l7king the story.

Recap: Chakor n Suraj spend another night together this time it was an innocent night. Suraj bought her free from the hotel he decided to stay with her.

Sukor were in the car n Suraj looked deeply in Chakors eyes - all I wanted ever was sone1 who loves me n she is the one I can see it -. Chakor was lost too - the first time I met him I felt he would be one who might rescue me I felt save in his present he makes me complete -. N the horn from another car break their eyelock.

Suraj smiled n started the car Chakor wasn't sure what would happen next n she asked him fearful: where r we going? I don't have a place to stay. Suraj didn't looked at her n said: my home. He didn't say anything more the whole drive he kept quite n was thinking how to introduce her to the family n how to save her from the outer world. Chakor was thinking almost the same how will she manage  to live with him in his house what is he expecting from her.

They arrived at Rajvanshi mansion. Chakors eyes were big n she was scared to enter but Suraj hold her hand n convince her not to be afraid. They entered the house together Suraj was holding her hand tightly Ranjana, KN n Vivaan were sitting on the dining table having dinner. Ranjana looked at him n the food stucked in her gullet - what's this now a new drama -. KN looked at Ranjana what happen to u? n she pointed to the door were Sukor was standing.

Suraj left her hand n she lost her hope. Suraj went to his father n said in his ear (.... I will marry her n I will stay with her... I will work for n I will make a future with her...) KN saw the confidence in his son's eyes n was torn he was happy seeing his son's ambitions to start a new life on his own feets but for a pr*stitute. How some1 like her can become a bride of the Rajvanshi family.

KN stood up n went to the study room n Suraj followed him. KN had a pic of Suraj mother (Teju) he looked at the pic n said seeing the reflection of Suraj: I'm sure ur mom would be proud of u helping an innocent girl out of her problems to give a peaceful life n safety but Suraj how do u think it will happen? the society will ask who she is? where is from? what answer u will give them? Suraj just looked at his moms pic said: Dad I don't want to destroy ur name, reputation or business I'm here to take ur blessings. We will move from here to London I have a few friends their n no1 knows her she... she.. Dad she is not a pr*stitute she was helpless n if I would find that bustard.... I don't know what I would do with him. Dad I pay for her 250.000 rps. it's a small amount for u but for her n me it's huge I will pay it back asap. Could u give me one last time money for a passport, visa n flight tickets?

KN saw it whatever he would say or do against him or Chakor it won't help him but will make is son stronger in his decision. Suraj u r like ur mom stubborn hmm. I will lent u the money n u will return it to me within a year is it a deal? He gave Suraj his hand n Suraj took it it's a deal.

Suraj came back with A bunch of money n a suitcase he got what he want n needed he earned to the first time respect from his father who was smiling at him. Ranjana didn't get anything n was angrier than before ever. Before Suraj left he went to Vivaan n hugged him even u r my stepbro. I loved u lot he looked at Ranjana I know u hate me so do I but u r a great mother for Vivaan maybe u would have been a great mother for me 2. U don't need to worry anymore abt the property or money I'm  leaving forever saying this looking a last time back he left with Chakor holding her hand tightly aha gains her hope back seeing his confidence makes her strong.

....