Sukor - just one night

Hello frist of all Thank u very much for liking the story I never expect this 😊.

Recap: Chakor was for the first time at Suraj place after a few days Suraj n Chakor finally left for London.

Chakor was very excited she never left India it was the first time she is traveling to another country. Looking out of the plain window she hold Suraj arm n said Suraj look it's all so  small n look how high we r than she got scared holding his arm tighter she got afraid by the high. Suraj bhoht ucha hai/ it's too high. Suraj very cool yes u r right it's very high let's closed the window. He pull the blind down. See now there is nothing to worry abt n btw when I'm with u there is no need to be scared. He took her hand n  his hands n their fingers were crossed into each other's. She feels relaxed n her head was on his shoulder she felt peaceful n fall asleep.

A stewardess came n asked for food n drinks n Suraj woke Chakor carefully Suraj Chakor wake up. Chakor was sleepy n even hit Suraj hand away the Stewardess seems like she is have a dream maybe u should let her sleep look the smile on her face n Suraj saw it too the smiled made him smile n he comfort her head back the shoulder. He took water no alc. n food he got a plain meal (sorry couldn't remember something plain food doesn't taste gud).

They were almost there n Chakor woke up a little bit of her slobber was on Suraj shoulder Chakor saw it n felt ashamed- oh no what I did he will be very angry I ruin his suite -. Suraj felt the "weight" lost of his shoulder n turned to Chakor who had teary eyes Suraj Chakor what happen y r u so sad I thought u would have a nice dream bcz u were sleeping so peacefully. She looked down n Suraj put his thumb n index finger on her chin to lift her face up Kiya huwa Chakor kuch to bolo/ what happen please say something.
Chakor I'm sorry holding her ears I ruin ur suite with a broken voice. Suraj got confused n looked on his shoulder were Chakors eyes were sticked he saw the bit of slobber n said r u really crying for this I know it can be cleaned with water.
Chakor I know but u let me rest... Before she could say anything he kissed her on her lips thinking - this is the best way to keep u happy n quite -He doesn't want to stop but he did
Suraj end the kiss n said honey please stop crying it's all ok btw we r arriving take ur belt on. She did as said n it took the. an hour 1 get out of the airport.

Suraj friend Karan was waiting with him was another one waiting Aryan even he was Suraj friend. 
Karan to Aryan look there he showed Suraj holding Chakors hand n carrying the luggage on trolley.
Suraj saw them too n showed Chakor that these guys r waiting for them.
Suraj hugged his friends n introduced them to Chakor.
Karan bro everything is ready like u wished
Suraj was more than happy great let's go they put the luggage into the car n start driving.
Aryan Chakor I'm sorry what happened to u n sorry that Suraj told us please don't get angry with him. We have arranged ur admission on the university u can complete it studies don't know who but Suraj got ur old diploma n certifications we call admit.
Chakor was sad know that his friends know abt her past she wanted to start a new life but with this she fall back. With less interest she looked out of the window after 30 to 45 min she didn't know the car stopped.
Chakor asked y u stopped the car
Suraj I promised u to start a new life this is the beginning come.
The all get off the car n were standing infront of huge building.
Karan n Aryan r u ready?
Suraj nodded n took Chakors hand his friends followed them n they entered the building which was a court. Chakor didn't understand but Suraj has arranged a date order for their wedding they were called in n needed 2 witnesses here we have Suraj friends Karan n Aryan.
The judge Mr. Suraj N. Rajvanshi do u want to take Miss Chakor Laal to ur wife
Suraj yes I do
The judge repeat the same line for Chakor do u want to take Mr.  Rajvanshi to ur husband.
Chakor had mixed feelings but one thing was clear he won't hurt her, he won't leave her, he won't ever stopp loving her . Yes I do.
The judge please exchange the rings Suraj had a ring it was the old ring of his mom. His father not only give him the money he needed but also his blessings by giving him the ring of his mother. He put the ring on her finger. But Chakor didn't had a ring but yaar kis kaam ke / for what u have friends for. Aryan n Karan gave a ring to Chakor to put it on Suraj finger. The judge said U may kiss the bride now
Suraj n Chakor didn't waited long n kissed each other.

....leap of 1 year it will be the final update. Thank u all so much for liking it.