(chapter 3) his eyes

Later on that day after school I got a text from my big brother Braxton "Alli can you stop by the store to get groceries Im making your favorite tonight spaghetti! I'll send you the grocery list see you soon little sis."tomatoes,noodles,beef,and blah blah blah. My mom and dad would always make me and Braxton spaghetti on Wednesday's its tradition, but after mom and dad died two years ago from that terrible the car crash its been a little weird around the house but its whatever. I shrugged my shoulders and head to walmart it was starting to get dark outside I bought a the ingredients for the spaghetti,Bandages for earlier, strawberry fanta my fav!,and mini twix candies also my fav. 

As soon as I started to walk home two men walk up to me "excuse me ." I moved to the side and try to keep on walking but one the guys were being an asshole and blocked my path just like the other asshole. They were starting to creep me out so I walked pass them and one of the guys grabbed my wrist tightly I wanted to bite his hand off when he said "where you going sweetheart join us." My skin started to crawl I was wanting to kick this dude in the balls and run to the police but I was just struggling to get out of this guys reach ,and his hold was to strong so I did what anyone would do...

I screamed on the top of my lungs saying" AAAAHHHH SOMEONE PLEASE HELP ME PLEASE!!!!!" One of the men slapped me across my face and made me started to bleed from my cheek "Shut up you little brat." I gave the man a hard ass stare that says your a bitch ass motherfucking perv and I hope you die in hell.I saw someone that I knew I screamed again to get the persons attention he turned around we both look into each others eyes it was Cole!

His eyes started to turn red and ran up to one of the guys who hit me and punched the shit out of him and punched the other dude who was holding my wrist. They both were on the ground Coles back was face towards me "are you alright alli ""y-yes.""good now go home I'll explain everything tommorow ." "b-but cole." "No i got this dont worry about me good night alli." I started to run home and I looked back at Cole *sighs *"Cole."