(chapter 5) The silence..

Everlasting love (chapter 5)

Silence..

I was to scared to say anything not even a word Cole and I just stared at each other with nothing to say. It's just an awkward silence between us until Cole started to clear his throat to clear the awkward silence. I jump when he did that I kept on yelling to myself "talk you idiot"! Until I finally got the courage to say something "Cole... " he shot his head up from looking at the ground before he can say anything

"What happened to you ,wait don't answer that what are you ju-". Cole interrupts me and started to come on the porch steps towards me I couldn't help but get closer to him and then he came closer to my ear "Please sit down alli."

My breathe was trembling with fear. Should I do what he says or should I just refuse these two questions where spinning in my head over and over and again. Until he came closer my stomach started to get butterflies."Please alli" he whispered in my ear I finally sat down on one of the porch chairs that mom got before she died. He sat down next to me in the other chair "now I'll answer any question you have for me".

Ok I can take this to my at vantage "ok then first question ". "Shoot" at this point my heart was pounding out of my chest "alli calm down I'm not gonna do anything to you I promise ". My eyes widened what the fuck how in the world did he know my heart was pounding. Until Cole started to sigh "I can hear heart beats of any human and living object and the second question is yes I do drink blood but I only drink from blood banks or substitutes." At this moment I started to listen Cole but my blood started to boil with rage "COLE." I saw Coles eyes widened I can tell he had fear almost in his eyes " what are yo-" I suddenly got cut off from a girl that has brown eyes and long black hair with red tips on the end " Cole ! There you are my honey bunches" Cole turned around looking annoyed as fuck I was wondering who the hell is this and how the she know Cole . "Samantha what are you doing here"!

To be continued...

Authors note : hello my beautiful readers thank you for following me I know I have not been updating I'm just got into high school yes I'm a freshman I have been getting allot of test and projects shout out to ninja fist please follow here she's really amazing and a nalu shipper !🔥 🔑❤️💙 she has been waiting for this chapter for a long time comments down below to have a ship name for alli and Cole

Thank y'all and happy Halloween ! 🦇🎃

Don't forget to follow @creativedancerme