Chapter 25- Annoying Text Messages!

Inspirational quote: You can't start the next chapter of your life if you keep rereading the last one.

🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸

It all started with a message from her mother which brought annoying news.

Well, okayish news.
Which made Lauriel annoyed.

She had managed to travel fifteen miles away from home in twenty minutes- waiting for the bus took seven minutes approximately and they had been at the same bus stop for thirteen minutes due to the haywire amount of traffic and commotion that was currently going on outside.

The annoying news that her mother had sent her? It was right on her phone.

Lauriel read the text message her mother sent her in disbelief.

Lauriel... I know you've ran away. Don't bother denying it. Well, you must come back. Seven o'clock today latest, or else I will really come and find you.

Lauriel didn't reply.
Useless messages like those didn't need a lengthy answer.

Or even an answer in general.

Her father had pretty much texted the same thing that her mother did.

Lauriel... Look we're sorry for being cruddy parents. Please come back soon...

Lauriel didn't reply to that either. She was halfway through texting Aaron to care about the other people in her reckless family.

Just why would you tell them that I ran away?! After the commitment you made to me not to tell anyone? I hate you Aaron! I wish you died.

Aaron didn't reply for twenty minutes driving Lauriel even crazier because the bus still wasn't moving.

Okay. It was.

Just really, really sluggishly.

Soon after, he replied some really long message.
Lauriel calmed down.

Although not completely.
She was still very annoyed on the inside.

Okay, that last bit of your message about you wanting me to die was a bit over the top. And jeez, I said it was an accident.

I was trying to explain to them that they weren't treating you properly, plus in my defence, hello? I was sticking up for you.

Kind of.

Anyway, the words "Lauriel ran away" just slipped out of my mouth tempestuously and I'm sorry!

There's no other way for me to explain that saying you ran away was a mistake, you're driving me crazy, and I was really annoyed already because of you when I was typing you this message.

Thanks a lot.

After constant bickering with her brother over the phone, Lauriel soon gave up and put her phone away in her suitcase that could have been shape shifted into a handbag if absolutely necessary.

Or just for the sake of it.

How the argument had ended?

Lauriel:
I honestly wish you weren't born. I hate you so much. I wish we weren't related. You are the worst brother I've ever had and I hope you have an awful birthday tomorrow.