Maybe cuz I want to Live my life Bella

( Bella's p.o.v)

I was pulling in the drive way When I saw Ariel And Jacob walking to the house I was mad seeing them talking with one other I hated that My sister couldnt Stay away from him or the others . I get out of the car and slam the Door. " Ariel get away from him " i saw Jacob Stand infront of her " She picked me Bella she chose me and wolves " " hes Right i did Infact I'm staying At Billys from now on I ant stay here anyore . ' So go to moms not la push " ' Bella Your dad asked us to take her to my place Things have been out of hand she needs to be safe . I saw My sister walk in and i go after I knew with Jacob here Edward would not come in witch made me even more mad . i go to her room and lean on the door Luky for us are dad was not home . " You are really going there? Why ? " Bella i told you I want to away from the vampiers . " You could of fallen in love with one just like me . " NO I'm sick of being in your shadow Bella ever since you Came here its been about you . haveing to save you haveing to take care of you . Will no More you piked you love and I did to . " What bout school? " I'm done I did my classes on line' so I dont have to go . " Why must you do this ? ' I want to live" ' what?'' " I know what you want to happen you want to be like Edward Bella . " I dont want that . I want to live my life have kids stuff like that . I watch her leave and I go after her . ' You dont know what its like for me . " What I had to do . " bella Stop ok . " I watch her leave and sit in my room mad as ever . and I saw a letter . i read it . ( bella I know you dont understand why i left But I have to live my the Way I want. and Jacob is part of that for me . I'm sorry your sister Ariel)