You don't have a say in this anymore

( Jacob's P.O.V)

I Get up and get ready for the day I Let Ariel Rest Since she didn't really sleep much the night befor so I thought it was best if she sleeps . I got a text and I left and I left to meet since I knew it was Bella and Edward . I walk to the woods and I saw the to of them and i sighed and I went over to them . " Really you had to get You'r boyfriend in this ? '' Jacob he came in caes this talk gose bad . " I'm not going to turn wolf Bella Whats this about? " About Ariel Jacob Its not safe for her to be with you . " Why Cuz of what I am ? '' '' Jacob we are looking out for her '' "' You know something Bella I dont buy it not from you and I know if she was here she wouldn't as well . " Jacob your a worlf you turn when your mad . " I dont arounf her '' "' ITS TRUE JACOB HASNT HURT ME ''' I turn and I saw Ariel . '' Ariel you should be sleeping .'' ''I'm Fine jacob don't worry I mean Its not like I'm with A Vampier . '' Ariel ? '' '' No Bella you say its true '' I watch Ariel yell and and I lean on a tree and I sigh . " Ariel You Have it all worng '' '' really Sis cuz I see You dateing a Vampier so Why cant I be with Jacob ? I mean he keeps me safe And I wont have to turn I can live a life that I want why is that so heard for you to see ? " No Ariel you dont see it I mean yes my life is at risk but you dont see me moveing to edwards . ' She told you it was your dads plan . " Still you could of stayed home try to fight it .'' NO I had it with this fighting bella You may like to fight and try to have the role as older sister but you cant . Ariel leaves and I look at them . ' Now do you belive that you wont have a say in things ? '' '' You what Jacob We are done being friends . I laugh '' Bella I was never friends with you not since you started dateing him . I point . But I will tell you this I will keep Ariel safe for she is everything to me . I leave Bella and Edward . I was happy I Got to see Ariel Tell Bella off . Bella needed to know that Ariel was old enough to do what she wanted and be with who she wanted as well . I olny wished Bella could understand that .