I thought we were past this

Ariel was at her and jacobs place she was looking over some stuff for the wedding . She was happy that her and jacob were going to get married . just then the doorbell rang . she closes her labtop and gose to the door and saw Edward . " Hey Whats up? " " Can We talk? " She moves and lets him in . " Whats up ? " Dont Marry Him Ariel " " Why Not?'' " You could get hurt . " Ok let me tell you something Edward . I love Jacob Ok He Makes Me happy and For once In my Life Other then My father . Jacob Puts me frist befor anyone . BEFOR THE PACK BEFOR BELLA . " Hey Hold up . " No Edward Its true . Ok Now I know What I am doing is risky by marrying a wolf but I'm safe with him . why cant you get it in your head ? " CUZ HES A GOD DAM WOLF ARIEL" She crosses her arms . " Wow now I see the reason why you dont want me to marry him . " Its not about my safty or that . its about what he is . You want me to marry a vampier . I thought we were past that years ago edward ? I mean Your wife is ok with who i'm marrying why cant you ? " Ariel I just want you happy and have a grate life . " The best way you can do that edward is let me marry Jacob . and you be at the wedding when time comes .