love makes us do crazy things

( Few weeks later  . No one's point of view)

After the batte jacob was heald and cleard to walk around and stuff he was in the woods when he saw edward looking mad as ever . " What do you want Edward You got what you wanted Bella is safe . " Yes but Ariel is still upset do to you stupidness by steping in like that your lucky your not dead . " Stay out of it with me and Ariel alright Me and her are fine I imptinted on her she is my love . " Who you shouldnt be with . ''  " Oh and just who dose Cuz I know its not you or the others . " You think your smart dont you Dateing Bellas sister just so you can move on from bella you think it will heal your heart ?'' Just then bella shows up . 

"Edward don't "  "Bella move " "no I won't

"Edward don't "  "Bella move " "no I won't.  "Look you don't know this ok but me and Ariel made a promise as sisters."whats that ?" Bella turns to Jacob "that we don't let the ones we love get hurt or start something that will what caused the other ones pain . Ariel walks out "Look we get why you hate one . But regardless of that . We love you guys.  And you will have to kill the both of us to kill one other . Cuz either way me and Bella won't let this go on. Edward gave up seeing as what Ariel said was right . With Bella next to him . Jacob looks at Ariel "that was a crazy move. "Jacob when are you going to learn that love makes people do crazy things.