Let Me Explain

Darrion and I may have talked for a long time. I was surprised for a moment. He listened to every single word I said.

**alarm goes off**

"I'm home!" I yell.
"Momma!"

I look at the bottom of the stairs to see heels. One at the 3rd step and one at the 1st.
"What the hell?"

"Momma!"

As I inched toward her door I hear soft moaning. The closer I get the heavier the voices. I open the door.
"OMG MOM!"
"Honey! I um, I was just-"

"No! Save it. Don't even worry about it." I say disgusted at her.

      As I exit the room I see 200 dollars by the mans watch on the night stand. Wow. My mom is having sex for money. That's not even a surprise.
     As I head down stairs to get something to eat. To my surprise it didn't stop. It kept going .. loud and wreck less.

**DING DING**
~
Kourtney: Hey are you okay?
~
Me: I mean I'm kool ig. Just waiting to here from the hospital or an officer.
~
Kourtney: Why?
~
Me: To get an update on her autopsy.
~
Kourtney: oh okay. Well um do u wanna meet up today. Just to get your head cleared up a little.
~
Me: maybe tomorrow I'm tired. I'll be fine.
~
Kourtney: okay girl. Love you.
~
Me:love you 2.

I grab my food out of the microwave and head toward my room. I pass my mother's room it was complete silence. I was worried, but then again I wasn't. She always said she knows what she's doing.
I close my door and grab the remote to turn on the tv. Hopefully one of my favorite movies were showing today. While I'm flipping through channels my mom knocked on my door.

"Chrissy?" My mom said trying to sound innocent.

"What?! Why are you here don't you have work ? Or what ever you do when you're not here. " I say annoyed.

"Look. I came in here to tell you I'm going out for a bit I'll be back." She said as she closed the door.

"AS FUCKING ALWAYS!!" I say angrily.
I hope she didn't here me. Even though we don't get along. She's still my mom and moms are moms. If that makes since.
I walk towards my bathroom and turn on the shower. Then all of a sudden ...
**Incoming call**
It was from D Money. I'm not answering I can't deal with him right now. ~ I get out the shower and get ready for bed. Tomorrow's Saturday so no telling what I'll have to do tomorrow. Living in Louisiana ain't easy.