"Escape"

CHRISTAN'S POV

"Run! The police is coming! I can hear sirens!" Shontelle says panicking.

"Shut up girl I'm coming. Stop rushing Me!" I said annoyed by her yelling.

She is always paranoid. Lord. I wish she shut the hell up. I don't even know why D Money sent me with her. Ughhhhhh.

"Don't catch an attitude with me. I will leave you." She says opening the drivers side door.

This girl really got her nerve. I swear she just don't know but it's cool. I know for a fact that she isn't going anywhere.

"You know u aren't about to leave me. Tell that to somebody else." After that it was completely silent.

I hopped in the car. I'm glad Shontelle is driving. I'm about to enjoy this 40min ride.

Soon silence breaks, "Girl that was a close one. You have to admit it." She says relieved that we made it out in time.

"Actually you are just scared. I mean you are older than me and you scared. I'm not even worried about getting caught. If you was going to be scared u should've stay at the crib."

She just totally aggravated me even more. I think I was being a little harsh. But Oh well.

"If you wouldn't have dropped that case we could've gotten out sooner." I say.

"Ok. So you're blaming this on me now? Wow." Shontelle says looking at me stupid.

"Dude I'm just saying. You need to chill an stop winning all the damn time."

Did I just say that out loud? I guess I did. I might need to chill to.

"Here I am trying to make small talk and you're just here busting me in the face with these rude comments. Like what the hell wrong with you girl?"

Ugh. She probably right. I mean I did have a kinda bad day. I'm the one who need to stay cool though.

" Aye Shontelle, you are right. I'm sorry I just had a bad day and I'm in a bad mood. I should just chill for a moment." I said feeling bad for my crappy mood.

"It's ok ma. I had those days. You want to talk about it?"

Who is she my mother? Ok she have kinda lost her mind. I don't know her that good I jus can't be telling her stuff out the blue like that.

"Well actually I don't really want to talk about it. Enough about that anyway." I say ready to move on with the convo.

"Ok. It's cool." Shontelle says shrugging her shoulder.

I swear she can be cool but scary. That really irks my nerves. But I have to stay nice.

"Now all we have to do is take all this money to the ' BIG BOSS '." I say.

"You talkin' bout D Money?" Shontelle asks curiously.

"No. I'm talkin' bout Darrion." I say giving her a hint.

"Girl Darrion ain't no... Ohhh!" she say being slow.

"Duhh!" I say Rolling my eyes.

I swear she can be slow sometimes.

"Ok. Dang. A sista' was having her moment." Shontelle says.

"More like being slow." I say laughing.

"Whatever." Shontelle says grinning.

" I know why u being slow. Hint. Hint." I say as she finally figure out what I'm talking about.

"Christan, shut up. I don't smoke that much." She says pulling out her black'n mild.

"Ha! U thought. See, look atcha. But I know that isn't the only thing u smoke." I say laughing.

She started to grin a little.

"Ok. So we have a lot to do in a very small amount of time. D Money needs us to make a stop and sell the rest of this stuff. He said if we get the money and sell all of it in time we get paid extra. But we have to get out of there quick." She says.

Wow. This seems like this isn't going to be fun.

"Ok. I got you." I say accepting D Money's order.

"Cool. First we have to hit the crib real quick. D Money is waiting for us. You know what happens if we are late." Shontelle says nervously.

"Ok baby chill. Are we ever late?" I say.

"Nahh. You right. We never be late."

We pull up to the crib. Shontelle quickly grabbed the black Gucci body bag full of money.

"I think D Money is going to be proud. What you think?" She asks.

"Well we will just have to find out."

I open the door. Looks like D Money is in the back. I wonder who else is back there.

" Hey guys! D Money! We got your stash!" I say ready to get the hell out of here.

"We in the back." Darrion says.

"Ok." I say heading to the back.

I follow where all this smoke is coming from. I swear D Money stay high. I enter the room along with Shontelle.

"Ok D Money. We got the money." I say in relief.

As I am about to walk out the door, D Money stops us. ...

"Hold up heffas. Y'all late."

Wait. Wait. Wait. Did he just call me a heffa? Wow he have his nerve. How could we be late? He told us to be here for 11:15 p.m. sharp. Now it's ...
Damn. It's 11:20 p.m. We busted. I looked at Shontelle. She is starring at me.

"What y'all standing there for? Darrion hand me the money"

Do he have to yell all the damn time? Like chill dude we were only 5 min late. Darrion hands him the money. He takes it aggressively. He so rude. I never seen such a rude ass nigga in my life!

"Do y'all know what's about to happen?"

If he don't get his bubble guppy looking head ahh out my face. Looking like the next flavor flay.
Shontelle is getting on my nerves. She sweating to damn hard.

"Who was driving the car?" He asked.

"U-u-umm. Shontelle was driving." I said absolutely terrified by his movements.

"What a snitch!" She yells.

"My ass wasn't about to get busted for some shit that ain't even my fault! so own up to this shit!" I yell back.

"Enough! Shontelle you stay. Darrion go with Christan." He orders.

Ugh. This boy gets on my nerves. He can't and never will stop talking unless he's around D Money. Ha I think D Money got him in check. As always.