The Columbians

I open the car door and got in.

"You're driving Darrion." I say as I close the door.

He looked at me as if I lost my mind.

"So you can't say hey or anything, but you can say I'm driving? Who said I want to drive?" He says as he open the car door to start the engine.

He can be such a damn baby sometimes. He gets on my nerves.

"Whatever. Anyways, do you know what's going to happen to Shontelle?" I asked.

"Oh, nothing serious. She's a female. D Money may let her go. It depends on what she will do for him."

Darrion has to be kidding me. Shontelle is never going to forgive me. Right now she will have to do some serious shit.

"Darrion, is she gonna be G or what?" I ask worried.

"Relax ma'. She will be fine. He ain't gone hurt her. You worry to much." He says.

"I'm worried because she's the weakest of us all." I say looking him in the eye.

"Well chill ma'. She ok. Just hit her up tomorrow." He says.

"Ok. Well anyways, how many pounds of this shit do we have to sell?" I ask.

"Uh. About 650 lbs."

Damn that's a lot. Then we only have 3hrs left.

"Well damn. How are we suppose to sell 650 lbs. in 3hrs. Wow D Money is so full of it." I say.

D Money needs to cut a girl some slack. For-real though. He is moving way to fast.

"Well that's how the game works ma'." He say.

"Yea yea I know." I say.

We pull up I our spot. We see the enemy. So this would be the time. Really?

"Omg. This would be the time they show up at our spot." I say pissed.

Haha. Darrion up here looking like a real G. Like he about to hop out the car and start shooting.

"Aye ma' don't get out the car." He says.

"Nigga you lost your damn mind thinking I'm about to get out this car. These Colombians got they guns pointed on us you trippen on some shit."

He really thought I was about to get out the car. They have 2 Columbians with they guns pointed at us. Aha I wasn't about to get shot.

"Ok ma'. We can't jus drive off though. We either buss a cap in their ass or die. And you already know that dieing isn't an option." Darrion got his nerve.

"Ok. My gun is in my pink purse. The pink gun is loaded, but the black one is not."

I pull out my pink revolver. I got it pemped out and everything. By the way it has real diamonds on it.

"Ok ma'. Here is the plan. We gone roll down the window and shoot both of these fools." Wow so simple.

"Ok. Sounds good. I'm going to tell u wen to shoot. Ok one...two...three." We roll down our windows and start shooting. I saw them drop to the ground. I look in the rear view mirror. Come to find out there was more than 2 Colombians. It was about 10 or 15 of them.

"Oh shit Darrion roll up the window head back to the crib now! It's about 15 Of them!" I said panicking.

"Oh shit ma hold up!" He says driving driving through the crowd of Colombians.

"Drive! Drive! Darrion hurry!" I say yelling at him.

As we make it out they started to shoot at the car.

"Bruh! This is fucked up wait until D Money finds out. Pay backs gone be a bitch." He says.