Prolgue

Hello everyone ^^ as you read in the title this is a revised version. The original has been taken down. This is better so do not feel like you missed anything hehe...
Enjoy! ^_^

     All history books tell the same tale- Magers were created by a magical being who was so powerful and unique, he was called a God. They were made to protect and serve the people who could not do so themselves from the dangerous beasts who spread terror and panic throughout the many Kingdoms of the world. Much like the tale of Atom and Eve, the great being made a completely different type of human.
     Taking aside thee, unrelated, pairs of most young and healthy couples based on traits and imbedded different crystals into each of them. The being told them that they would be the most powerful over everyone for a very long time until their descendants came together again and will take their own place in history.
     The Great Six, they were called, kept in mind the words of the great being and lived their lives peacefully and served the humans in harmony. Some grew even closer and bore children and married to the others family. Everything seemed right with the world... until one fateful day. When the Great Six looked at their family they noticed that Dark and Light descendants were not born as often as Water or Earth. The Dark one, who usually kept to herself and hardly ever showed emotion spoke up, "Perhaps it is because Myself's and Light's are less likely to occur because of its complexity." No one seemed to agree. "I agree I am complex," Light, who spoke often and listened little to anyone but himself, started, "but you? Ha! I would think that Fire would be much more so."

     From that point on, they all grew separate from each other. And as time went on their goal never changed, but their relationship certainly did. Long after the Great Six's passing, the Great Beings works seemed to become a myth or legend. The Great Six themselves became more of a symbol instead of legendary heroes to the public.