Dos🥀

Sorry if I have any mistakes I didn't go over the chapter. Thanks for reading😘

Imani Wilson| Mani🥀

Me and Molly walk into the club. "Ouuu dam that nigga ova there fine" Molly said eyeing some fine ass dude.

He seen us looking and he smirk before tapping his friend and whisper something in his ear before both of em walk ova towards us.

Molly turn towards me." How I look?" She ask me

"Fucking ugly as fuck." I told her before laughing at her face reaction.

"Bitch don't play with me." She said before those two niggas walk up towards us.

"Wassup ma" The one with the fade said nodding his head towards me.

The one with the taller hair was staring all in Molly face. Molly clear her throat " You go speak to me or you  just go keep staring" She told the boy.

 Molly clear her throat " You go speak to me or you  just go keep staring" She told the boy

Then my song then came on. I push ole boy out the way and grab Molly and walk towards the dance floor.

"Now if you ever catch me leanin to the side red eyes in my ride wit the music up high bad bitch up on my side I might be gettin on her ass or im
gettin on her thighs flag me down dont even try it Im Full Of Dat Shit! " We rapped Webbie part

"Now you might catch me wit my cutie riddin bumpin dat Boosie one hand on the wheel the otha hand on her coochie big stacks,big gats,Nextel Motorolas doja afta doja Im Full Of Dat Shit!!" The whole crowd rapped along with us.

____

"Now first of all where I'm supposed to start When I first met you man another nigga had your heart But I'ma player so you know a playa played his part Smooth talkin', conversation took a nigga broad I'm on the road doin' shows, seem like we fell apart She think the nigga fuckin' groupies, I'm just grindin' hard!" Me and Molly rapped as we walk into the gang mansion.

"Oh shit Mani wait I can't see shit it's dark!" Molly said before I had turn into the wall falling in my ass.

I just sat there for a while before getting up , like i ain't just ran into the wall. It was dark asf in here. So just imagine two drunk mfs walking in a dark mansion.

"Mane I can't-" I then bump into a tall figure. Whoever this was they was shirtless. I started feeling on whoever chest.

"Dam who is this?" I said then the lights was then turnt on. I look up to see who I was feeling on. It was that nigga from that pool party.

"Dam nigga got a pack." I said still feeling on him.

"Mani stop feeling all on that dam nigga." Shayaa said causing me to jump.

"What? I bet that nigga liked that cause he wasn't stopping me" I said smirking.

"Yo ass drunk?" He ask me

"I'm not fucking drunk." I said turning towards Shayaa.

"Can you tell the time?" He said nodding towards the clock that was above the tv.

I walk towards where the clock was at. "I'm not fucking drunk" I said

"Yo dumbass is drunk, bring yo ass in the bed." Shayaa said

"Where is Molly?" I said before I hiccup.

"Her ass knock out on the sofa." Ole dude said

Next day
Afternoons
2:32 p.m.

I woke up groaning in pain holding my head. "Fuck" I said pushing whoever off me. They had fell on the floor.

"Mane what the fuck bra" I heard Molly said

"My bad" I said getting out the bed slipping my gucci slides on. "Mane I ain't never drinking no mo" I said holding my head.

"I ain't going out with yo ass no mo either cause it feel like my head finna bust" Molly said following behind me towards the kitchen.

When we walked into the kitchen I seen they had some advil on the counter. I grab it and pop the bottle open and took one. "So you wasn't go gimme one, I gotta get it myself?" Molly said grabbing the bottle of Advil.

"Bitch you got hands just like me you can open it and get you one just like I did" I said open the refrigerator.

"Hoe" She mumble

"Me? Mani? A hoe? Shid yo issa lie." I said looking for the apple juice.

"Where the fuck is my apple juice?!" I said closing the refrigerator.

"They ain't got no mo 3 drunk it all last night and you owe me a dam phone." Scar face said mugging me as he walk in the kitchen.

"Who the fuck is 3? And I don't owe you shit!" I said mugging him back.

"Me bitch" A big head ass nigga said walking in the kitchen with dark vator number 2 and a nigga with a long ass head.

"Well you go buy me some mo fucking apple juice and who the fuck you calling a bitch , bitch. And let me guess Dark Vader number two is 2 and that long head mother fucker is 1" I said nodding at them earning a glare and a middle finger from Dark Vader numba 2.

"Wanna fight?" 1 said mugging me.

"Yeah nigga I wanna fight" I said mugging him back.

"Where the fuck is my favorite one at cause y'all all some slaty motherfuckers!" I said

"Right here bestfran!" Ben said walking in with Lotto and Harold.

"Don't let 21 hear yo ass say that shit." grandpa Harold said

"Aye so about my phone" Scare face said causing me to turn my head towards him.

"Why the fuck I owe you a phone?" I said stank facing him.

"Last night they ain't had no mo apple juice so yo drunk ass grab his phone and put it in the blender and blended it" Shayaa said walking in.

"Bitch yo lying!" Molly said spitting all her juice on me. I mugged her ass. "The fuck bitch you suppose to keep that shit in yo mouth" I said before walking away.

"Mani hurry up and go shower cause we gotta go pick Tiona ugly ass up and Lil A" Shayaa shouted

I walk into the bathroom that was hooked to my bed room.