Nueve🥀

Imani Wilson|Mani🌷

Imani Wilson|Mani🌷

I woke up to something being put  on me. "Wanna hit this blunt Mani?" I heard YB say I open my eyes to see a snake on me. My eyes widen .

"Is that a snake bro?! Is that a snake bro?! Get this bitch off me!" I said scared to move. I seen something move on side of me I seen it was a big as Lizard it started crawling towards me.

"Oh hell nawl!" I said finna cry and they asses was just laughing at me.

"Ben! Please come get this off me!" I cried as the snake slender up to my face and the Lizard started coming to my face.

"I want my daddy! Get this shit off me! Somebody call my daddy!" I cried scared for my dam life.

"Girl I'm right here." YB laughed grabbing the snake off me alone with the lizard I grab the remote and threw it at his ass.

"I fucking hate y'all asses!" I said getting up out the living room going to the guest room upstairs. Once I got in the room I slam the room door close locking it.

"I'm finna leave this motherfucker." I said grabbing a suitcase and started throwing my clothes in it.

"Mani, I'm sorry open the door!" YB laughed knocking on my room door.

"I don't give a fuck about yo apologize. I'm fucking leaving this dam house!" I angrily threw my clothes in my suitcases.

"Mani that ain't that serious!"

"Yes the fuck it was nigga! Now leave me the fuck alone so I can pack!"

"Where you go, go?" He asked

"My fucking momma house bitch!" I said zipping my suitcase up.

I slip my PINK slides on grabbing my keys I walk to the bathroom that's connected to the room and grab my stuff for my hygienes. Y'all think I'm playing I'm finna leave I'm not finna play with they asses.

I unlock my room door to see Youngboy standing there. If this nigga don't leave me the fuck alone. I'm go tase his ass.

"You ain't going no where." He laughed grabbing my arm.

"Nigga if you don't let me go I'm go tase yo ass." I warned

"You ain't-" I cut him off pulling my taser out my bra and tase his ass.

-

I heard a knock on the hotel room door. I got up and went to the door and looked through the peep hole. I seen London and Shonti.

I open the door and pull them in before looking to see if it was anybody else before closing the door.

"Do the guys know where y'all at?" I asked them

"Nope and they ain't gotta be able to track us either we left our phone at the house."

"Where Tiona at?" London asked not seeing her.