Siete🥀

Imani Wilson|Mani🥀

"Tip? I wonder why we call you that cause yo ass stay on somebody tip

"Tip? I wonder why we call you that cause yo ass stay on somebody tip. Na get the fuck off me." I said pushing Tip off me cause he keep aggravating me.

"Lil hoe don't fucking play with me." He said mugging me.

"My hands ain't in your pants." I said rolling my eyes.

"They could be Mamacita." He said smirking

"Boy get the fuck with that nasty ass shit." I said

"Y'all two stay at like married couples." Tiona said not looking up from her phone.

I was finna say something but the whole NBA gang came busting in our hotel room.

Chevy got scared and started to hide his weed under the pillow and Harold pull his blunt out his mouth and let it out quick and hide it trying to hold the smoke in his mouth.

Shayaa started to spray air freshener in the room.

"Dam busting in here like y'all the dam feds!" Chevy said when he got scared when he thought they was the feds.

Harold coughed as he let the smoke out his mouth.

"Shut yo stupid ass up!" Kd told him

"I tell all my niggas cut the check Buss it down, turn your goofy down pound  Imma do splits on ,yes, splits on it I'm a bad bitch imma throw fits on it Imma bust it open!" Tiona started rapping out of no where.

"I always knew she was a freak." Boomer said shaking his head.

"Nah her ass just a thot." Harold said

"get the fuck off my bestfriend ugly ass niggas!" I said

"This is what you not finna do. You is not finna come for my niggas Boomer  and Harold with tv ass forehead." Kd said making me smack my lips.

"Nah Kd see what you not finna do is come for my bestfriend cause I will call the zoo keeper and let them know they got an elephant on the loose." Ben said getting on Kd.

Yb was finna say something but I cut him off. "I dare yo ass to say something with yo coin slot mouth."

"See I wasn't finna say nothing bout y'all asses." he said mugging me.

"You not finna come for y-" I cut 3 off.

"Boy don't let me get on you bulldog looking ass." I said giving him a warning look. He was finna say something

"Roof Roof Roof Roof Roof!!" I said cutting him off making them laugh.

🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸