Seis🥀

Imani Wilson|Mani🥀

"Mani hurry up the show started an hour ago and we ain't even left yet!" Tiona yelled

"Mane I'm coming fuck!" I said grabbing my bag and phone off the bed.

"Lets go hoe!" She said we walk out the hotel room to the elevator.

"When do this show end?" I ask as we wait to get out the elevator.

"In three fucking hours hoe and we still in Baton Rouge." T said right when the elevator door open.

🌸🌸🌸🌸

The bouncer let us in club where the show was at. We made ourself towards the back of the stage.

Once we made it there. We seen Shayaa and nem. "Took y'all asses long enough!" Boomer said when he seen us walking in.

"Her ass wanna sign autographs and then wanna take almost and hour to get ready." Tiona said taking a seat.

"Nope y'all two finna join Yb and them on stage." Shayaa said pushing Tiona up.

"Says who?" I said tilting my head to the side.

"Us na go!" Boomer said pushing me on stage with him.

I just stand there awkwardly. "Girl bring yo ass here!" Yb said in the mic grabbing.

"Nigga I don't wanna go." I said

"Yo ass gone go cause yo ass came late." Yb said

"Nigga please." I said rolling my eyes at him.

Then untouchable came on. "I know yo ass know the song come sing with me."'He said smiling.

"Nah I'm good. I'll just stay here and watch" I said

🌸🌸🌸🌸

"I'm finna go live!" I said as I walk into the hotel room me and Tiona share.

"Yeah and I don't care!" Tiona said then my phone started to ring. I look to see who calling and it was my og facetiming me.

I tap the green button it said connecting then her face pop up in the screen.

"Hey Og!" I said in the camera

"Don't hey me lil girl! Who that nba lil boy I be seeing you with all on instagram!" She said

"What you mean with all on instagram?" I said confuse asf.

"I don't know you tell me?" She said