Chapter Three

Cross POV
I woke up still in Nightmares jacket...surprised he let me keep it on but as i stretched and stood up from the couch,i saw purple rose petals all around the floor."My favorite" i thought to myself. As i walked around i saw a path it looked like it went to Nightmare's library. I followed the path and walked into the library filled with peach lit candles.

No ones POV

As Cross went into a lane of shelves with Nightmare standing at the end of it in his un-corrupted form not facing Cross

Nightmare POV
I was incredibly nervous but when Cross came over and tapped me on the shoulder I turned and with purple roses in my grip. "N-nightmare?" Cross said so innocently. I grabbed his waist and pulled him close to my chest,"C-cross will you....mm...." I hesitated."W-will you go out with me i love you more then i have loved anyone, i'm truly sorry for hurting you yesterday, if you could ever forgive me." Cross was blushing madly until he stuttered out "O-of course i feel the same way! " We embraced in a hug and i picked him up bridal style to make him a amazing breakfast,but i thanked my brother for helping me get my old form back...I think i'll stay like this for a while.

(I know this is short but i will update with a longer story tomorrow :D