Chapter 31/32

(AHHH IM SO SORRY I HAVE A LOT OF WORK AND SUCH WITH SCHOOL 😰😰😰 but here is a long story to make up for it 😁

Nightmares POV
"W-what happened to you!" I asked panicking a little. "W-Well" he responded teary eyed, "Y-yesterday when you were a-at dream's s-someone came over a-and t-they pinned me to the wall a-and t-they l-licked my neck and rib cage and they tugged my pants down and—-" I was crying uncontrollably. I can't believe i let someone rape cross. I felt awful cross was trying to calm me down but I couldn't I let go of him and started to run out of the room. "HEY IDIOT HE WASN'T DONE!" I slowly turned and saw Chara floating there next to cross. "ANYways I took over cross and saved him from the nasty dude." "W-Wait really?" I replied in shock.

Chara's POV
"Yeah really dummy" I knew Nightmare would most likely thank me then start making out with cross, and that's exactly what happened. I gagged a little bit then smiled. I'm so happy that cross found someone that makes him happy.. I MEAN WHATEVER I DON'T CARE...but I mean...they are pretty cute :3 I faded away to give them some alone time.

Cross's POV
"Mmm~" me and Nightmare were making out again but dang it felt so good~! Sometimes I never wanted him to stop and lick me and bite me all over— don't tell Nightmare I said that!!

Nightmares POV
I pulled away, " I love you so much crossy~" He blushes at the nickname " I-i love you too n-nights." He has been calling me nights for a long time now.

Hey um people reading I need your advice....I want to propose to cross...but I'm way to nervous...what should I do?

(AWWW and I WILL update this either later today or tomorrow