Chapter 1

Chapter 1

Tris's POV

(If I can't get the picture to upload, Tris is wearing a Designers Remix Gerdytee oversize striped T-shirt, Kelsi Dagger Shoes Aloha Flat Sandals, Neon Pop Bangle Set.)

 I wake up and I just lay in my bed for about 15min. Not sure if I can survive my last year of high school at a new school. New friends. Not sure if anyone would want to be friends with me. At my old school, I was always ignored. What chances do I have that I won't here? My school life sucks. I am going to go through my last year of high school with no fun, no friends, no nothing.

I get out of my bed, I remake my bed, and I get ready for school. I can tell that school is going to suck already. I just know it.

I go outside and I start for the school campus. Some many people are outside doing their own thing. Some people are making out, talking, or just sitting waiting for time to pass. 

When I am walking over to a tree to sit under, I accidentally bump into someone. When I look up, she doesn't look happy.

"Watch where you're going, stiff." She says glaring at me. I glare back.

"Leave her alone, Molly." I look over her shoulder and I see a group of people walking over, showing her up. There are at least nine people there. The person who spoke has short brown hair. 

"Oh, yeah, what are you gonna do 'bout it?" Says the girl that is apparently Molly.

"Just remember, I have your secret. I am not afraid to spill your secret to everyone at this school. If i did, you would be the laughing stock."

"You wouldn't!"

"Try me!"

"UGH!" Molly and her posy stumps off. She only has a posy of three people. Her, and two boys.

"Don't mind her. She tries to make the new people school the worst year of their life." Says the girl who stood up for me. I could of delt with her by myself but I don't want to be rude by saying that to her right now. 

I nod and start to walk off.

"Wait!" She says. I turn around and she is running up to me. "My name is Christina. What's yours?"

"Beatrice but everyone calls my Tris." She nods and another person walks up to her. He has dark brown eyes and and very broad. He is taller than me. I mean like way taller. I am considered short.

"Tris this is Albert. My group and everybody else calls him Al." Says Christina. I nod.

"You don't talk much, do you?" Says Al.

I shake my head. He nods his head once and walks off.

"Hey, I was wondering if you would like to hangout with us today? You don't have to. It is just sad being alone on the first day of school and nobody talking to you." She read my mind. Everyone ignores me unless they are going to make me miserable.

"Um... sure." I say.

"Okay then, follow me."

~Hey Guys. Do You like it? Sorry if you don't. I not that good with writing stories.

I am still going to ask Questions like for my first book That I am STILL writing.

Q: So you say you are a Hunger Games Fan, Then tell me who Madge Undersee is.

A: I can't give away, but I Think that she should of given the pin To Katniss not Katniss getting it at the Hob.

YA; Comment you answer in the comment box below. It's fine if you don't know.

☟☟☟☟☟☟☟☟☟☟☟☟☟☟☟☟