Chapter 2

Chapter 2

Tobias's POV

Al said that there is a new girl starting school today. Christina stood up for her against Molly and her posy. I didn't get a great look at her but she is short. She must be pretty because Al walked up to her and came back with a huge grin. He didn't tell me anything but when he has a smile that big, it obviously means he likes someone. I want to see what the girl looks like.

~Timelapse~

"Okay, so this year they are having two homecomings and the first one is next week and I am taking all you girls shopping for dresses, even you Tris." Christina says and Tris groans. We are at lunch and I finally got to see Tris. She is very pretty.

"Why are they having two homecomings?" Asks Lynn.

"How should I know?" 

"I don't know."

"Why do I have to go shopping? I hate shopping!" Tris whines when she says that.

"Because, You are part of our group so you are going to participate in shopping whether you want to or not." Says Christina The girl loves to shop. She would rather die then not being able to shop. The girl is crazy.

"So, we will go shopping after school, got it?" 

All the girls nod.

~Timeflash~ 

Tris's POV

"Okay, now, lets go find dresses for all of us." Christina says. I have trouble finding one. I just go around the store looking. Christina must of seen me because she pulls my aside and pulls me to a dress she found.

"It's a  ballerina homecoming dress and it's a tie die of blue, purple and white. And has a rhinestone flower on the side." 

If i put it on it would probably stop right above my knees.

"Go try it on." Christina says literally pushing towards the dressing room. I put it on and I was right. It stops right above my knees. It is so cute. I walk out and Christina has a huge grin on her face.

"I love it! You have to get it!" I sigh in defeat. I go back in and I change back into my clothes. When I walk out I grab the dress and I don't see Christina and then she walks out of the dressing room with a dress that hugs up to her hips and then puffs out towards the end. It stops at her knees and at the top half, it has rhinestones and then spreads out towards the bottom. 

"Oh my god! That is such a cute dress, Christina!"

"You really think so?" She asks looking up at me. I nod. "I know so."

She goes back into change. Lynn is the next one to come out of the dressing room. She wears a a dress that stops at her knees and has a thick yet thin strap that goes to her shoulder. It is white and the strap has rhinestones running across it. At her knees, the fabric is very thin. It has layers. The way the strap was put in makes the top swirl a little.

"My god Lynn!" Says Christina.

"You like?"

"I love!'

"Can I see yours?" I nod and I hold it up.

"Ugh, your so lucky! That dress is so cute!"

"Thanks." She walks back in and changes. Christina is now standing by me waiting for either Lauren, Marlene, or Shauna to come out.

Shauna is the next one to come out in a light blue dress with, once again rhinestones running across the top. The bottom is just like Lynn's, thin and many layers.

We all tell her how much we love it and she walks back and gets changed and joins us waiting for either Marlene or Lauren to make an appearance.

Lauren walks out in a short baby pink dress. It has is a one shoulder strap dress that has rhinestones on the strap. It hugs her chest then puffs out at the bottom. Then Marlene walks out in a light green rhinestones strapless dress with a puffy bottom. 

At the end of the day of shopping, we all found cute almost strapless dresses and now Christina has boy duty. She will find the guys nice outfits as well. 

"Tomorrow we will find shoes to go with our dresses." Says Christina.

~Hey guys. If you want to see what the dresses look like I will post what they look like in the next chapter. Or i will find out how to post pictures.

Q: What is your favorite food?

A: CHEESE!!!!!

YA: Post you Favorite food below.~

☟☟☟☟☟☟☟☟☟☟☟☟