Chapter 8

When we get to Uriah's and Zeke's house, we knock on the door and seconds later, you can hear the sound of many feet pounding down the stairs. There's a loud THUD and laughs coming from inside the house. 

The door opens and a tired looking Zeke opens the door. I see Uriah half laying on the floor and half laying on the stairs. Four appears from behind and I can tell he is staring at me. 

"Okay, its about time you two show up. The other ladies are by the pool. Get changed and you two can head out to the pool." He walks back i and we walk inside. Talk about HUGE! The house is huge!

"EWWWW!" sounds like Marlene. We all head out and see the most nastiest thing ever. There are dead frogs, leaves, beetles, and spiders in green water.

"Do you ever clean your pool?" asks Chris.

"Wait, your supposed to CLEAN the pool?" asks a dumbfounded Uriah.

"Duh!" Everyone but Zeke and Uriah.

"Well. I'm not going swimming in there. That is way past gross." I say.

"Truth or Dare by the fire pit?" asks Zeke.

"Sure." We all say.

We got beach chairs and we all get sticks and Zeke found an old wooden table that he says that we can burn. He starts the fire and we all sit by the fire.

"Okay. I will start because I live here." Says Zeke.

"Hey! I live here too!" says Uriah.

"Whatever. Uriah T or D?"

"Dare." He says

"I dare you to put you feet in the pool for 10 seconds. Oh did I mention that if you don't want to do a truth or dare then you have to eat a piece of grass." 

"Okay. Ill do it."

He walks over and sits by the ledge. You can tell he is trying not to barf. Can't blame him. It looks disgusting. It reeks to.

 He dips his feet in and has a look of pure disgust. 

When the Ten seconds end he doesn't hesitate to pull his feet out and dry them off.

"Okay. That was gross. So..." looks at everyone until he stops at me. Oh great. 

"Tris, T or D?" 

 "Truth. I am to lazy to do a dare."

"Fair enough. So... Have you had a first kiss?"

"No. And before you make fun of me, nobody has taken interest in me before."

"I doubt it. Okay so your turn."

"Okay... Christina. Truth or Dare?"

"Dare."

"I dare you to... ding dong ditch someone."

"Fine. Anyone care to watch?"

Me and Uriah get up and follow her. We run to the street and she runs to a house, rings the door bell, and joins me and Uriah behind a bush. The person who opens the door surprises all three of us.

Marcus.