Chapter 8

Trey's POV

When I finally came through, my head was pounding and I woke up tied to a chair.

"What the hell is going on!!?" I shouted.

I heard faint laughter, at least I'm not alone. The lights in the room turned on and I saw Kelly standing in front of me.

"Kelly!! Thank god you're here! You need-"

"Hush Trey" she said with a grin.

"You didn't think I was going to let you go away that easy did you?"

It was all flooded back to me now. I was about to leave Kelly until..

"You knocked me out!" I shouted.

"Looks like a lightbulb went on in your head" she laughed.

She was enjoying this way too much.

Just then, some man came in the room.

"Now, since Jessica wants you she'll have you. Just not the actual you. " Kelly said

"What?" I said confused.

This bitch ain't making no sense at all. The actual me??

"Yes. You see I want Jessica more than you do, and the only way to do that is to be you. You will no longer be "Tremaine Aldon Neverson" anymore. I will be him. You will end up being put away somewhere or I might just have you killed. Kelly here has agreed to this plan so don't even think of trying to get her to help you" the man said

"Wait hold up, how the hell you gunna be me?? This shit is fucked up! HELELLPPP!" I shouted

"Help! Help! Help!" Kelly mocked.

"No one can hear you. Now be a nice boy and stand still"

I wiggled around in my chair so much but the ropes would not budge. The room became blurry as Kelly injected me and I can see darkness again. Jessica I love you and I'm so sorry. One day please forgive me. Those were my last conscious thoughts, still not knowing how that man is going to be "me".

Drake's POV

As Jessica was talking to her brother, I heard yelling. I started to walk over to her and what I saw mortified me.

"Now it's time for you to pay the price Jessica" her brother said.

I saw Jessica on the wall with her brother chocking her and without even blinking I pulled him off her saying

"What the hell is wrong with you?!? That is your sister!"

"Not anymore" he replied and walked out of the funeral place.

I turned my attention back to Jessica and she was on the floor barley breathing. She kept gasping for air and kept coughing. I rushed over to her side.

"Hey come on I'm taking you to the hospital. " I told her.

"No" she said. "I'm fine. I'm getting air back. "

I helped her up and walked her over to her seat, but I noticed everyone was staring at her.

"What's the matter? Y'all are just guna watch her brother choke her and do nothing?" I said

They all looked at each other knowing I was right and Jessica gave me a smile.

Jessica's POV

I can't believe my brother, my own flesh and blood tried to kill me. Even when I told him everything that happened with Julian and me, he still choked me. I looked at Drake from where I was sitting and motioned for him to come over.

"I just wanted to say thank you again. You know, you didn't needed to do that. "

"Why wouldn't I do that? A man should never hurt a woman."

"Well, I've been treating you like shit and I didn't think you would help me. And we all know that, but we also know that it happens anyway." I sighed and put my head down.

"I'll make it my personal mission for not letting that happen to you Jessica. " he said as he lifted my head up.

I gave him a hug, and he sat down next to me as the ceremony began.

......

I was able to make it through the ceremony, but when the burial happned, I lost it. I cried and cried and cried my eyes out. If it wasn't for Drake and Keyanna, I don't know what I would've done.

"Alright guys, it has been a long, LONG, ass day and I really just wanna go home" I told Keyanna and Drake bluntly.

"Okay well, call me if you need anything. " Keyanna said.

"Same here. I'm just a phone call away. " Drake said.

"Oh, thanks again Aubrey, you don't know how much I'm grateful for that. " I said

"You called me Aubrey" he gave me a big smile. I chuckled.

I smiled at both of them and drove home. When I got into my apartment, threw my keys on the counter, and ran to my bed to cry myself asleep.

......

2 weeks later

I just got home from a meeting and walked into the bathroom to take a shower. It's 9:00 p. m. and I'm already tired. I found a note on the floor addressed to me and opened it It said:

Trey is not love with you and never was

"What the hell? This is insane! But, come to think of it, Trey hasn't been answering me for months now! I think I'm going to go to Europe myself and settle this." I said out loud

I grabbed my coat and car keys and headed out the door. How could someone say that? Trey and I love each other! He's going to marry me for god sake! I was getting angrier and angrier. I pumped up some music and drove as fast as I could to the airport. Then a car came out of no where, making me swerve and crash off the road. I saw blood and then everything went black.

Hoped you guys liked it ;))

Vote and leave comments :D