Chapter 14

Jessica's POV

I slowly opened my eyes as I heard some birds chirping outside. I stretched my body in bed and then I noticed I wasn't in my own bed. I gasped while putting my hands over my mouth and aubrey walked in.

"You're finally up" he chuckled

"Wait, what the hell happened last night? And.."

I took a minute to observe the room. I know this room.

"why am I in your room!?!" I almost shouted

"Isn't it obvious? We slept together. " he said leaning against the door with a smile on his face.

"WHAT?!" I look under the covers to see myself only in underwear and a bra on.

"Oh my god oh my god" was. All I kept saying to myself. I put my hands above my head in horror.

"Well damn I didn't know i would I get that reaction hhaha. I was joking Jessica we didn't sleep together. "

he then whispered something under his breath as he came to sit next to me. I'm pretty sure he said yet but I don't know.

"Then why am I half naked Aubrey??"

He sighed "yesyerday, you were a totally different person. You came to the party all drunk and high dancing and shit. And you were a bitch to Keyanna. No offense. Do you remember any of this?"

I sat there thinking and nothing popped into my mind. He took my scilence as a no and continued.

"Well, later you dragged me into my bedroom and kissed me against the wall. You had your hands in my hair playin with my curls as you pushed me onto the bed. You-" I cut him off short

"Okay aubrey I get it. Fast foward will ya " I laughed as I told him and playfully punched his arm. He smiled. But they way he was talking about it seamed like it was one of the best days of his life. It made me blush so hard.

"Anyway, I kept trying to change your mind, but you were ignoring me and kept doing what you were doing. When you were about to take my pants off, I was able to get off the bed. I told you I couldn't do this and left you in my bed with what your wearing now. I checked up on you in the middle of the night and this morning finding you sound asleep. "

I smiled and pushed some of my hair behind my ear.

"Did I ever tell you why I was acting like that?" I asked

"No, you never did. Do you remember that at least?"

I layed backed on pillow and moaned "noooo" I sighed

"I'm sure it will come to you soon. But for now, let's get some food in that stomach of yours. I bet you're STARVING" he laughed.

Somehow, him laughing and seeing his smile just made me instantly better.

.......

I opened my apartment and was shocked as hell. I saw glass all over the floor and all the rooms reeked of alcohol. I tried to hold my breath as I picked up the glass, but as I touched the glass on the floor, all the horrible memories came flooding in. Tears filled my eyes as I remembered each feeling as I remembered my breakup with trey. I finished cleaning up my apartment and then went to the place where I know I can clear my head.

Drake's POV

I began to walk along beach just to clear my mind. Since there's barely any beaches in New York, I took a plane and flew to Aruba to walk along the shores of baby beach. It was also because I needed a beach to record a music video for trophies. I love coming here, especially by myself. It's a great way to relax myslef so i can make more music for my fans. As I continued walking, I saw a familiar face sitting near the water.

"Jessica?" I yelled

She turned her head to look at me and gave me one of those breath taking smiles. She was wearing a SnapBack hat, flip flops, shorts that complimented her body perfectly, and a loose tank with an ovo owl on it. She realized that I noticed that and blushed blushed so hard that I could see it. Gosh I can seriously be in love with this girl. I feel like I'm going to fall in love with her like I sleep; slowly, then all at once. She didn't get up and quickly her smile faded. Clearly, she remembered what bothered her last night. I ran up to her and sat next to her watching the waves.

Jessica's POV

We sat there together in a comfortable scilence and then I was asked that inevitable question from him.

"So what did you remember Jess?"

"Everything. It was horrible to relive all those feelings. I was all upset yesterday because trey and I broke up. He was so rude about it to, very unlike him. I was video chatting with him on the computer and saw a whole bunch of hoes and oh god I felt like a stupid bitch falling in love with him."

" well, now you know that he wasn't the one for you. I know that seam harsh, but it's true. "

I nodded my head in agreement and aubrey put his arm around me while I put my head in the crook of his neck.

"So what now?" I asked

He smiled "you leave that to me. I'll make sure no one hurts you like that ever again"

He then asked me this surprising question,

"So why were you so worried that we slept together if you and Trey broke up?"

"It's embarrassing but....I'm still a virgin" I said

He shifted his body so he was looking into my eyes. God he's so mesmerizing.

"A beautiful girl like you a virgin? Nah."

I laughed. "Well it's the truth. I want my first time to be with someone I know will be in my life forever and be a person who I love."

"Didn't you love Trey?"

"Yeah, but I didn't know if he was going to be in my life forever. Clearly I was right."

A tear came down my eye as I said my last sentence. Aubrey brushed it away with his thumb and he kissed the top of my forehead. We then watched the sunset go down together. I swear I can fall in love with this man. I feel like I'm going to fall in love with him like I sleep; slowly, then all at once.

..........

Did y'all catch what I did there or nah? I made this one long because since it's almost June and school is almost over, I have to focus on all my finals and regents, so the next update won't be until I'm done with school (June 20) but don't worry, it will come fast and I promise it will be a long ass chapter Hahha. So tell me what you think Jessica and Aubrey will do...or are you team #tessica ;)

Follow me on Instagram @sexgraham