2.0

They were soft and sweet, somehow almost pulling me in for more. It didn't make sense but I let her. It was only a mere 6 seconds before she pulled away, but the electricity inside of me was burning with so much passion. I open my eyes to see a nervous ashley, trying not to make eye contact. She finally looks at me after I placed my hang on her leg to get her attention. Her icy blue eyes collided with mine. "i-im sorry... You looked like you were going to pass out and I didn't know what to do so I thought maybe losing you would work because I always see it in the movies and-"

"Stop. It's okay. You actually saved me. I was about to black out... Thank you... So much. " the gravitational pull of her was so much to resist, all I wanted was to kiss her again. But I resulted with pulling her into a heartfelt hug. She puts her head to my chest, and pulls on to my shirt."Phil... I was so worried... I didn't know what was going on... " I pull her closer and we melt into eachother like it was meant to be.

     We stayed in this position for a while, as I was so in shock that I had ashley in my arms, and that she had kissed me. Minutes turned into hours and soon enough, Stephanie was asleep on my chest. It took everything on my power not to just lay down and go to sleep as well, but I slowly laid her down and covered her up with her bedsheets. Just as I was about to leave, I lightly kissed her forehead. As a thank you.

    I walk outside and turn on my car, just as I remember what happened before the kiss. Why I freaked out.

Dan.

I'm about to open the door to get in when I realize that a figure is standing in his yard, gazing at the stars. It was around 10 pm at the time. It wasn't soon after that I realized who it was.

    He looked broken. Lost. Confused. But at the same time, it seemed as if he were enjoying the simple things in life. Like it were only him in the world.

    I get out of my car and slowly walk behind him. His hair was curly instead of usually strait, which I kind of like best on him. I swallow the little bit of pride I have and whisper.

"Dan?"

an // i really want to write either a vmin or a vhope but ??