I Miss You (Yoongi)

You sat on your bed, tired from staying up late with your baby girl. All you wanted to do was lie down and sleep. At least you did. All of a sudden, your husband, Yoongi, called you on FaceTime. You groaned and answered it, knowing that if you didn't, there would be hell to pay later.

"Hey, baby." You sighed, resting your chin in your hand and finding it hard to keep your eyes open. Yoongi noticed and immediately felt responsible.

  "Hey. I'm sorry. Did I wake you?"

  "No, oppa. Soo Mi was hard to put down." You sighed again, lying down on Yoongi's side of the bed. You buried your face in his pillow, taking in his scent as you watched his worried face.

  "Ah. I'm sorry, jagi. If I was there, you'd know that I'd help you." He gave you a small smile.

  "I know. It's so hard when you're not here. I get used to you being home all the time and it doesn't feel so hard taking care of a baby and then when you leave, I'm lost. I miss you, Yoongi-ah." You whimpered, tears pricking at your eyes. You usually were never emotional around Yoongi, fearing that he'd poke fun at it but this time was different. You needed him and he wasn't there.

  Yoongi sighed and stood up from wherever he had been sitting and closed the door, making the room silent. He sat back down and looked at your tired expression.

  "I know it's hard, jagiya. I miss you too. I miss you more than anything but we both know that this is part of my job, right?" You nodded in response, wiping away some tears.

  "We can get through this. We always do. When I get home, I promise I will get up with Mi every night until you feel rested. Even if I complain about it, I will do it because you've had to do it for so long by yourself. I love you, baby girl." Yoongi said, running his hand through his blonde hair.

  "Thank you, oppa. I love you so much." You smiled, closing your eyes for a few seconds before opening them again. Yoongi looked at you with a worried look again.

  "You should get some rest, jagiya. I'll call you in the morning. I love you." You smiled sleepily and nodded.

  "I love you too, Yoongi. Goodnight."

  "Goodnight, baby." He smiled, blowing a kiss before hanging up.

  You sighed and put your phone on the charger before cuddling up to Yoongi's pillow and falling asleep, not caring to turn off the lights.