*chris imagine*

/ third p.o.v. / - y/n : your name

*Chris is older- in about eleventh grade*

You raced to class as you failed miserably at being early. You were always so late, the teacher knew whenever you would come in. She had a list of every day you were late- that was about every day.
You stopped to get a quick drink of water at the water fountain as the bell rang. You really didn't care that you were late, you would just be sent to the office again with another warning.
A hand pelted your shoulder as you jumped, water coming out of your nose. You turned around in shock to see Christopher Chambers. The worse boy in Castle Rock.
The boy with the terrible reputation.
You tried your best not to judge people, since others have a whole different life at home. But with Chris, it was a whole different story.
"Hey babe." He said, winking as you rolled your eyes. "Chris, I'm not your babe."
"Y/N of course you are. Come with me to a movie or something?" He asked as you chuckled and shook your head. "Definitely not with you." You said, wagging your finger at him. He smiled and laughed. "I'll pick you up tomorrow night. Eight."
"But you don't know where I live." You laughed, beginning to walk backwards, bumping into a teacher, who dragged you with them, escorting you to the office. "I'll find out." He winked as you smiled and rolled your eyes.

-
It was the end of school, you walked home since you didn't live too far away from school. Not long after you began walking, to where you couldn't see the school anymore, a familiar voice called your name. Chris.
You stopped walking to see Chris Chambers, smiling and catching up with you. "Hey." He said as you rolled your eyes. "What do you want, Chris?"
"We still on for tomorrow night?"
"I said no." You said, putting your hand on your hip.
"C'mon. Why not?" He asked, making a pouty face.
"Chris, you're a bad influence. I only like good boys."
"So? I'm good. Just because I did some things in the past, it doesn't mean I'm so bad." He said, defending his self as you shook your head. "Sorry, but no."
"Come on, Y/N ... what would I have to do to get you to come with me somewhere?"
"Leave me alone Chris. " You said as he frowned, you could see tears forming in his eyes.
"You know, it's fine. No one cares. No one listens. If the world would give me a chance in life, I might just get somewhere." He said as wiped his eyes, beginning to walk away.

After a while, you felt kind of bad.

"Chris!" You called out as he didn't stop. You dropped your books and ran after him, catching up with him. "What?" He asked, sounding really upset.
"Chris," you began and grabbed his wrist. He turned to face you as you saw tears streaming down his cheeks. It was quite rare for Chris Chambers to cry.
"Oh my- I'm really sorry." You said as he shook his head. "It's okay. I'll leave you alone now." He said as you shook your head.
You couldn't believe you actually made Chris cry. He wasn't the guy to cry that often.
"Are you okay?" You asked as he nodded as he wiped the tears from his cheeks and eyes. "I'm fine." He said as you shook your head.
"I didn't mean to hurt you Chris..It's just that I don't want to get myself into trouble.."
"Trouble? What will I make you do in a movie? Shoot someone? Blow the place up?" He asked as you shook your head and clicked your shoes together, staring down at them.
"Why would you cry?"
"No one likes me.. all of my friends turn their backs on me because I'm such a bad guy but no one takes time to know me."
"I'm sorry.." you said as he nodded. "It's fine. You should get going now."
"No. I'm going to go with you. Where ever you want. You were right. I might want to know you first before I judge." You smiled a little as he did too. "That's great. I'll pick you up, where?"

-
Hey guys💕 I'm like really sorry these suck kmsl. This was really short but I'll make my other ones longer. Thanks for reading! Oh and could you please add feedback? Thanks !