camp out

*2nd POV *

You, Gordie, Teddy, Chris, and Vern decided to camp out in the tree house one Saturday night.

"Come on, Vern. Don't be chicken!"
"He's being pussy. It's just a story and I doubt it will be that scary!"
"Really, Teddy? I've been thinking about this one for a while now."

You and the guys all tried to convince Vern that it wouldn't be bad if you told scary stories. Although, being the wuss puss he was, he covered his ears with his palms and made odd noises, loud screeches. "Cmon Vern!" You whined as Chris finally turned on the small gas lantern that sat in the middle of the group. "I have a scary story. And I'm gonna tell it. Vern, you're not gonna die. Stop being pussy!" Chris exclaimed as you all shut up and looked at Chris. Even Vern.

"This happened around 1953. It was a really cold and rainy day here, in Castle Ro-" he began as Teddy cut him off. "Wait, is this real? Who told you this?"
"Don't worry about that but yes, it's real."
"Anyways, there was a group of teenagers who decided to vandalize an abandoned building that's not so far away from here,"
"Were they nice? Or were they like the Cobras?" Vern interrupted Chris as Chris rolled his eyes. "I'm assuming they were bad, they wanted to vandalize a building!" You said as Vern frowned a bit. Such a child.

"Well, they got together a bunch of tools like hammers, sledgehammers and more. They also brought along black paint. They wanted to mark their territory."
"Like a dog?"
"OMYGOD VERN." All of you shouted in sync as he shut up and tilted his head a bit.

"So, they left around midnight when the city was quiet and asleep. They all snuck out of their houses and wore all black to remain unnoticed. As they got to the building, they all spilt up and broke as much windows as they could with the hammers. They used a candle to light up the spaces where they would write threats on the wall with paint. After about a half hour, they started to notice some weird things about the abandoned building." Chris paused and looked over to you as you cocked and eyebrow. Everyone around you is silent, waiting to hear what happened next.

"The doors would open randomly when no one was by and they just thought it was the wind. Random tapping noises would appear. They decided it was time to leave. Three of the teenagers went into one room upstairs while the other two stayed downstairs to keep watch and break windows. As the two went upstairs to get the other three, they noticed that none of them were there. They began to worry because they never abandoned each other, they were a pact. A team."
"Oh no not today Satan." You said as Gordie chuckled.
"They looked all around the second story as they heard more glass breaking downstairs and the movement of people. They thought maybe their friends were already downstairs or were just hiding. So, they checked downstairs and no one was there. That's when it got creepy. Both trucks were still there and
they had to be in the building. About three hours of searching around for the missing three, the two decided to just leave. But what they didn't know, was that the friends were still there, and they weren't fooling around. The next day, the boys went back to the abandoned building and the other vehicle was still there. They looked around inside and it was empty. They decided to tell the police that the group were exploring the abandoned building while three went missing. After a bunch of questioning, an investigation began to find the three missing teenagers. There were no sign of any of them and the whole team of police just couldn't find
them at all."
"Did they find them yet?" Vern asked as Chris held his finger up. "A week later, the two teens were really sad and upset. They regretted even going there. They knew that if it was a prank, they wouldn't take it that far. They went back to the building which was covered in police tape. They broke in and began screaming like maniacs, hoping the three would come out or here them. So, after trying until their throats hurt like hell, they heard creeking of the wood upstairs. They went upstairs, hoping to see their friends joking around but what they found was horrible."
"What was it?"
"I told Satan not today."
"Jesus Christ!"
"We should go there!"

Chris shook his head as he held the most serious expression he had ever held. "Their bodies were hanging from the ceiling, covered in blood. The two couldn't tell that it was them until they noticed a wrist watch on one of them. They ran out, screaming bloody murder and decided to report it to the police. When the police arrived, all bodies were gone and the police gave up. They arrested the two teenagers for pulling a sick prank. The two are still in prison this very day."

You all sat quiet for a while as Vern looked terrified. "So, Verno, did you piss yourself again?" Teddy asked as you all began clowning Vern for being so scared. That's when you all stopped laughing, a thump coming from underneath the tree house.

"Shh shh, you heard that?" Chris whispered as you rolled your eyes, as he shook his head. He looked serious again. "Man, don't do that to the poor kid. Vern's not gonna be able to sleep for nine months." You whispered as Gordie and Teddy looked terrified as well, their faces glowing pale. "Y/N, shh. Someone's down there." Gordie whispered into your ear, nudging you a little. Chris quietly placed the crate above the entrance door, as you all just stared at the crate, waiting for it to shake.

You and Gordie gave each other looks as Chris looked towards Teddy. Vern just squeezed his eyelids shut, hiding his face in his knees.

The noise happened again as it sounded like the rustle of leaves. "Maybe it's a bear? Coyote?" You quietly asked as Chris shrugged his shoulders. "The only way to know is to look outside." Teddy said.
"Are you crazy? If it's a mutilated teenager covered in blood, I'm outta here!" You said, as the putters stopped, right underneath the tree house. You bit your lip as Chris slowly moved the crate towards Gordie. Gordie shook his head as Chris quickly pulled the door open, you all screaming "BOO" to nothing. "TOLD YOU IT WAS A STUPID COYOTE!" Teddy yelled as Chris shook his head, staring at something. "It's moving. ITS MOVING!"

You all crawled over to the entrance to see a shadowy figure moving a little. Teddy went to one of the windows as he quickly threw himself onto you. "ITS A HUMAN! CLOSE THE DOOR CLOSE IT STUPID!" He yelled as Chris quickly closed it, placing the wooden crate atop of the door.

All of your hearts raced, you lying your hand on Gordie's shoulder, gently squeezing it in fear. Vern went towards the corner and began praying silently as a small knock came from the other side of the door. "Oh hell no!" Teddy exclaimed as you and Chris glanced at each other. You usually never cried, but tears were streaming down your face. That story wasn't scary, but the fact that someone was down there scared you.

"Who's there?" Chris shouted as Teddy shook his head. Pounding came from the other side as you all jumped back, you and Gordie holding each other, all of you screaming like there was no tomorrow. Vern was crying and hiding his face as Chris pulled the door open. "You mother fucker!" He shouted, as all of you crawled towards the entrance to see Eyeball laughing hysterically.
"What?"
"Oh my god."
"You-"
"Hi, girls." He said gayly, grinning like an idiot. Chris slammed the door and suddenly became angry.

That whole night, you all stayed up really late laughing until your stomaches hurt, joking about what happened. You knew you would remember that night your entire life.

[ A/ N : okay, I know this sucked but I ADDED THAT PLOT TWIST HAHAHAHA IDEK BUT I DIED LAUGHING AS THE THOUGHT CAME TO MY MIND. CRACK?! ]