Epilogue

Epilogue

A week had passed since the demon had been destroyed and Emma and Regina had spent more than half their time where they were now, in bed, wrapped in each other's arms. Their bodies glistened with a sheen of sweat from their recent lovemaking. Emma lay on her back while Regina rested her head between her breasts.

"People are going to think we left town or something." Emma said dreamily with her eyes closed. "They hardly see us anymore." Regina's finger toyed slowly with one of Emma's nipples, the tip growing hard from her attentions. 

"Let them." Regina purred. "I'd much rather spend my time here with you than swinging a hammer." Emma felt goosebumps rise on her skin. 

"As tempting as that sounds, the mayor and the sheriff really should make an appearance during the town's reconstruction." Emma's hand traveled down Regina's back and rested on her ass, cupping it in her palm.

"A queen does not swing a hammer my dear." Regina followed with a lick to the tip of Emma's nipple, sending a low moan from her lips. "I am a bit more refined." Emma's fingers slid between two taught and tan buttocks. 

"Not in here." Emma grinned. "A queen in the streets, but an animal between the sheets." Regina chuckled as she put the hard nipple in her mouth and sucked. "Shit Regina." Emma breathed. "You're going to be the end of me."

"Never my love." Regina whispered as she began to kiss around the nipple and down her body until she got to Emma's core. The mayor could practically feel the heat emanating from the soft mound. She inhaled deeply and savored the smell of Emma's musk. Her mouth began to water as she prepared herself for Emma's taste. She slid her fingers up and around Emma's lips but teased the opening. Emma raised her hips inviting Regina to go further, but the brunette just grinned and continued to tease.

"Play nice madam mayor." Emma pleaded softly and Regina chuckled in a husky voice. 

"Oh my dear Miss Swan, I am not playing." She kissed Emma's mound softly and hummed. Emma's hands curled into fists and bunched the sheets between her fingers. 

"Fuck Regina." 

"Oh I plan to my love." Regina slid one finger down Emma's wet lips. "As many times as I can."

She slid her finger easily inside of Emma's welcoming opening and Emma's hips bucked and presented herself to Regina's waiting tongue, begging for relief. Regina would have teased her more, but her own core was on fire now and she felt the wetness spreading between her legs and plunged her tongue inside her lover and lapped up the hot liquid between the lips. Emma moaned louder and her breath quickened. The sounds drove Regina wild and she slipped two fingers between hot folds and began her work while her mouth found Emma's clit and sucked it into her mouth.

"Shit!" Emma swore and Regina felt a rush hearing the profanity, it drove her crazy knowing that she could make her lover feel this way. Her fingers plunged faster and deeper inside Emma and the sounds of her action were wet and delicious to her ears. Damn it, Regina thought, neither one of them was going to last long this way. But the former Evil Queen couldn't help it, she wanted to make Emma cum right now and she wanted to cum with her. Regina began to play with her own nub as she swirled her tongue around Emma's. The sheriff was now making incoherent noises as her eyes rolled up. Regina worked her fingers harder and applied more pressure with her tongue on Emma. She felt the walls close around her fingers and knew that Emma was on the brink.

Just then Regina felt magic spark at her fingertips as they slid into her lover and Emma went rigid with pleasure. "Oh yes! Regina!" Emma screamed and the sound made Regina explode as she released Emma's button from her mouth as she gasped. The brunette mayor rubbed herself furiously until the shaking from her legs stopped. She quickly returned to Emma's opening and licked up every last drop, enjoying the taste that she had craved. After she finished her clean up, she climbed up swiftly and pressed her lips on Emma's mouth sliding her tongue along the top of the blonde's letting her share the taste.

They broke apart and their chests heaved up and down from their exertion. After a short while of blissful silence, Emma spoke.

"Damn Regina, I think you just got me pregnant!"

THE END FOR NOW

A/N: I hope you enjoyed this story half as much as I enjoyed writing it. Emma and Regina are such fun characters to write. I originally thought that this story would be a one off, but halfway through I realized that I wanted to play with these characters more. So I've decided that I'm going to write a sequel. There are many questions that still need to be answered. Foremost among them what happens next with the other realms? Will Emma and Regina soon be hearing the pitter patter of little feet? Also, how did Mila return from the dead? And speaking of the dead, there might be one character who isn't so dead after all! So please come back for the sequel and thank you for reading this story! Go read Guardians of Magic now!